Chapter 1

~Unknown P.O.V.~

The sky was grey, any time rain can pour. I was waiting for Marcus to come, I have to complete my job as soon as can so I can have sometime to clean my self.

"Why do you have to come late Marcus? You know I hate to waste my precious time!"

"What are you doing here you treacherous bitch?" He bellowed.

"As you don't know, doing my work duh!" I said with a smirk.

"Oh, you think you can kill me. Ha ha ha ha ha, you can never touch me" He said laughing.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, did you forget that I used to work with YOU and that if you can't kill someone I did and if I can't kill somebody then no one can" I replayed with and evil smrik.

This had him looking me at horror, I got him where I wanted him to be. Now there is no backing out.

"Please Devil, have some mercy on me. I was the one that made you who you are and I was the one that gave you life how can you betray ME" he asked/said in a pleading tone.

"Just like you killed my whole family and kept ME in dark about it. And you never cared for me but USED ME for your own profit and pleasure. So, why should I give YOU mercy, when you didn't gave them. You took each and every person who was close to me and I always thought your rivals or the force was behind it but NOW that I know. I.WILL.NOT.GIVE.YOU.MERCY."I said in a anger voice.

After listening to his pleading, I said

"Do you want to leave" he nodded. "Then YOU have 5 seconds to feel. And if you cannot YOU are DEAD" I said in a menacing voice.

"1...2..." and he started running but I shot in his right leg and heard his screams.

"3...4..." He tried again but I shot his other leg.

"...5..." I whispered and aimed at his back of the head and shoot him. And he was dead.

"...Bastard..." I said and put away my gun. Pulled the hood of my hoodie and started walking away from the crime scene.

"Captain Diaz, the criminal have been encountered" I informed him.

"I said to injure him not kill" he said irritated.

"He was escaping and I had no choice but to kill him, Captain" I said.

He singed and said, "Okay, at that place?" he asked.

"Yes, Captain" I said and hang up.

Bye, bye Marcus, I will meet you in hell. I smirked and continued my journey.

_______________________________________

Hey guys so I have updated my first chapter of the book. Please comment and inform me how is it. Thank you ^_^

Can you guys guess who is this 'Unknown Person', whoever will give the right answer will get a chapter dedicated to them.

COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW.