The Talk

"Come on honey, you have to decide!" said Leah's mom Stephanie. "I don't know what I want to do with my life mom!" replied Leah. Her mom was begging her to decide what she wanted to do for a living but Leah didn't have a clue what she was going to do. "Mom can I please just go to bed you are stressing me out!" cried Leah. Her mom has been begging her nonstop for 1 whole week! She was getting tired of it. "Well I guess you can go to bed but tomorrow" she paused to look at Leah in the eye "we will talk again," Leah's mom replied. "UGHHHH!" Leah groaned.
     Leah walks away, head down groaning all the way to her room. "Oh, come on I'm not THAT annoying," replied her mom. "Yeah you are! That's why I'm groaning!" growled Leah. When Leah walks in her room the first things she sees is her snow globe from her dad and a wave of sadness rushes over her. "He would want me to decide too," Leah said, eyes tearing up. "I miss him so much!" she added.
      Leah changes, looks at her snow globe one last time before going to bed then gets comfy. That night she had a dream that the family was back together. Her dad had died 7 years ago and she still didn't get over it. She always had dreams the family was together again, but none were like this. She dreamed that her dad took everybody on a picnic the pulled her aside to talk to her. He said "No matter what Leah, remember what I tell you. Got it?" Leah nodded. "I will always love you and remember you as my hero even if we get separated," he said and then smiled warmly at her. Just then her image fades and she sees she is getting shaken awake by her mom. "Leah honey, get up you need to get ready to go to the library and look at jobs that you might be interested in!" she said excitedly. "Ten.........more..........minutes.....," Leah whined. "Fine but TEN minutes only got it!" she replied. "Huh.....oh...yeah....OK," she mumbled back to her mom, already halfway asleep.