The Results And Decision

The results are that she is a Blogger/YouTuber at heart. Leah was so excited to start that she got three books about starting a YouTube channel. One was "Starting a YouTube channel" another was "How to Upload Videos" and the last one was "How to make YouTube videos look Appealing". Then she ran to the checkout section eager to check out those books.
     She wasn't excited about making a decision with what she wanted to do with her life, but now that she found out it is something that looked fun she was excited. After she checked them out she ran out of the library and to her mom's car. She of course decided she was going to do it. "Did you find out what job you want, Leah?" asked her mom anxious to hear what she decided on doing. "Well, it does involve technology...," she answered not wanting to tell her yet. "Hmmm let's see here "How to make YouTube videos look appealing", let me guess a YouTuber," she said. "OK, OK you got me," said Leah. There was a silence for a while and her mom was just looking at her. "Well are you going to tell me what type of YouTuber?" she finally asked, breaking the silence. "A blogger," she told her mom. "Channel name?" her mom asked. "Well.....I was thinking maybe Leah's Life.....wait.....NO! Life of Leah. Yes! Perfect!" Leah said excitedly. "Are you going to record with the camera dad got you?" her mom said suddenly turning sad. "Yeah he would be proud of me for finally deciding.....and I want something of dad's to be an everyday use in my life," Leah responded looking down at her feet, trying not to cry. "Well" she said pausing to blink back tears, "I better plan my first video," she finished saying. "Okay, let's get home," replied her mom who is starting to blink back tears too.
       When they got home Leah went straight to her room and started reading her books right away.