Stephanie's Secret

She said "Oh, Paul of course I'll go on a date with you!" Leah automatically starting crying just thinking about her mom dating someone after dad. She would not accept anyone as her stepfather. She ran back to her room without brushing her teeth and pulled the covers over her head, sobbing. She finally got to sleep with the covers still over her head. She suddenly saw her mom leaning over her. "AH!" Leah yelled. "You surprised me....and NOT in a good way!" she said angrily. "Well I have to get going to the........the......library to get a book.......that I've wanted forever!" she lied. "Mom we were there yesturday and I know you have a stupid date!" Leah said angrily pulling the covers back over her face.
       "How.....do you possibly know I........have a date?" her mom asked, super confused. "I heard you talking to him last night when I went to brush my teeth," she responded, face still covered. "Oh, I will just leave you here....by yourself....to think then," she said nervously backing away.
      She was thinking so many things like: "How could she do this to me" and "He'll never be my father" also "Why are you doing this to dad".
       Leah decided she needed more sleep so she pulled the covers up over her head and took a nap. When she woke up it was 12:23 and she was still sad and mad. "I can't believe she did this to me!" she said angrily pushing the covers off of her. "I need to talk to her about this!" she said angrily talking to herself. "I'll plan out something to say so she won't lie to me, like she did when she said she wouldn't have dates or boyfriends but only have friends. She won't lie to me again!" she said and went to her desk to plan things to say.