My First Video

Today was the day for her first video she was thinking excitedly. She was nervous and sweating but happy and smiling because she just finished all of her YouTube books. "Time to start," she murmured. She got up off her bed, grabbed her camera and nervously pressed record. "Hey guys!! Welcome to Life of Leah! I'm Leah and this channel will be about my daily life. I'm so excited to start my channel and meet fans! I hope you guys will like my channel and my blogs! I'm not starting this video with my life but next video so......LEAH OUT!" she said excitedly then stopped the video. "Okay I don't need editing so...let's post it!" she said to herself. After she posted her video she went to the living room to tell her mom. "Hey mom just posted my first video!" she said excitedly to her mom. "That's amazing!" she responded not taking her eyes off the computer screen. "Um you doing something?" asked Leah. "Yeah just finishing some work," she replied, still not looking away. "Okay....I won't bother you then," she replied, slowly backing away. She was confused because her mom kind of hid the screen from her and she never has extra work.
     What extra work would she have if she just cuts hair? She wondered this on the way to her room to get ready for bed then she noticed she needed to brush her teeth. So when she walked past the living room to go to the bathroom she overheard her mom say something.