The Library

Ten Minutes Later

     "It's been ten minutes. UP NOW!" her mom yelled. "Fine...," she mumbled. She strechted, yawned and then got out of bed. She found a pair of black pants and pulled them up on the bottom then she found a gray shirt and a red jacket to go on top of it. "Perfect," she muttered. "I made pancakes!" her mom yelled. "Oooh, pancakes my favorite!" she replied. She walked to the kitchen finding a plate of pancakes in her spot on the table and started eating. "So Leah, what book do you think you'll look at first?" her mom asked. "Well I guess something with the internet...so an internet job book," she answered. "Interested in technology, eh?" asked her mother. "Yeah I guess I am," she replied. Leah finished the last bite of pancakes and got shoes on to get ready for the library. "Ahem, your hair," her mom pointed to her head. "Oh....right," she said.
      After she combed her hair and put it in a ponytail her mom was already in her car, engine on. "Wow, you really can't wait at ALL!" she said. Then she got in the car and they drove to the library. Leah got out right as her mom parked outside the library, running to the library to get a book. Once she got inside she found a computer and put "Jobs Including Technology" in the search bar. One book popped up. She found it, pulled it off the shelf and opened it to find a quiz on the front for which technology job suits you. She decided she'd do it.
Question 1: What do you want in a technology job?
A. Just to be on a screen.
B. To share videos with the world.
C. Just to be famous.
She thought and finally chose B. as her answer.
Question 2: What type of thing will you do on the internet?
A. Look at Instagram.
B. Play games.
C. Share my daily life with people.
She chose C.
Question 3: Why did you choose technology?
A. I just like social media.
B. I want to share something with the world.
C. To post pictures.
She chose B. Once she finished she looked at the paper and saw the results........