Intro to Adely

Hi, my name is Adely, Adely Warner. I'm gonna tell you guys a little bit about myself. My birthday is December 28, 2004. I am a Capricorn. I'm Hispanic, just fair skinned. I would describe myself as quiet,kind, funny, and smart. My moms name is Yasmine Cortez and my dads name is Jeremy Warner. There not together, they separated when I was 1 years old. My mom lives in the country with my auntie Mary and my two cousins Gabe and Serena. While my dad lives in the city alongside my grandma Nina, and my other grandparents Carlos(papa) and Mercedes(bella). Ever since I was very young I've been switching schools and moving houses and towns, so I don't have very many friends. My one best friend at the moment is Ayedley(aid-lee). I have a boyfriend named Brian,but things with him are complicated. And I have a crush named Johnny. I have many pets also. At my moms house I have two cats, Nisa and Cuddles. We also have a little dog named Ginger, but our landlords won't allow her at our house, so she stays with my auntie and their dog Turnip. At my dads house I have two cats, Zoey and Juno, and two beta fish, Shimmer and Dark Lord. Now since I've told you a little bit about myself and my life, keys get started.