Second video

Adely's POV
It's been a week since I posted the video of me singing on YouTube, and I already have 3,000 subscribers.I decided to post another video. This time I'm gonna song if I were s boy by Beyoncé. I post the video and once again the same tuning happens, many likes,many comments, and more followers.

I was scrolling through all the likes and comments when I saw that Johnny had liked and commented on both of my videos. I screamed inside again. One of the comments that he left was "the voice of an angel." That's when I remember about me giving him my phone number and going to the mall. Just as I was remembering all of that I got a text, from Johnny.
Texts between Adely & Johnny
Jonny:Hey, I was wondering when you were free to go to the mall
Adely:Oh,hey. Um probably Saturday(the next day)
Johnny:I can pick you up, cause I know you live kinda far
Adely:Ok, awesome. Thanks. Wait, you can drive?
Johnny:Your welcome. And yeah, I'm 16
Adely:oh ok. See you tomorrow :)
Johnny:ok, great, see you tomorrow:)
End of texts
"Ok, we're actually going to the mall, this is awesome" I thought to myself. I had to ask though.
"Hey mom!" I yelled.
"Yes honey!?" She helped back.
"Can I go to the mall tomorrow with my friend. They can pick me up!"
"Ok. Which friend!?"
"Johnny,My friend from the center!"
"It's a he!?"
"Mom!"
"Ok, fine,yes!"
"Thank you!" Finally, I had gotten my moms approval, and I was going to the mall with Johnny!
Saturday
I woke up once again to the sound of my mom washing dishes. I looked at the time and it was 10am. Johnny was picking me up at 12. I quickly started to get ready. I grabbed white overalls sunflowers and a yellow crop top. Then I took a shower. After I got out of the shower it was already 11:40, so I quickly changed, put on my adidas, dried my hair, and I was ready. By the time I finished getting ready Johnny pulled up. Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Hi Johnny." I said smiling as I opened the door.
"Hi." He also said smiling. He was wearing beige baggy jeans and a black hoodie. He had the hoodie half way on his head, the other half exposing his curly hair. My heart pounded again. I ran inside and told my mom bye, then I grabbed my light pink mini backpack and walked out the door with Johnny.

///// Authors note \\\\

I'm reading this like 3 years later idk I don't remember, a while later and what the fuck kind of cocaine meth shit was I on like what the fuck is this ?!