First video

Adely's POV
I woke up to the sound of my mom washing dishes in the kitchen. She never seemed to try and do the dishes quietly, I sighed. I opened my eyes and laid there in my bed for a few minutes before reaching for my phone. I checked the time and it was 9am. Then I went on Snapchat. I always checked Snapchat to see if my crush Johnny had seen my story. My current story was was a picture of boba tea, and he saw it! He even screenshot it! My heart pounded. I turned off my phone and held it to my chest smiling.

"Is this my chance to text him" I thought go myself. "No, I can't, I can't make it seem like I'm cheating" " but just asking why he took a screenshot isn't cheating, right?" No, I can't do it" "yes, I can do it" "ugh, I don't know what to do!" I though for awhile, contemplating whether or not I should text him. "No! I'm gonna do it, this is my only chance"

I turned on my phone and went to Snapchat, then to his page thing. I slowly typed out "why'd you take a screenshot?" Then, i closed my eyes, held my breath, and pressed send. As soon as I pressed send I quickly turned off my phone and threw it across my bed. Then, as I started at my phone, it beeped! My heart started to pound again. I reached for my phone and looking at the notification, it's was from Snapchat, from Johnny. I screamed inside my head. Then I grabbed a pillow and started silently screaming in the pillow.

After I calmed down, I went to see what he had said.

Snapchat texts between Johnny & Adely
Me: why'd you take a screenshot?
Johnny:cause it looked good lol 😂😭
Me:oh😂
Johnny:yeah. Where'd you get that btw?
Me:the mall
Johnny:oh cool, we should go sometime together
Me: oh, really, that would be cool😊
Johnny: yeah, so, can I get ur number, so we can plan it without loosing our texts😂
Me:Sure😂
Me:it's (###)###-####
Johnny:cool, thanks. I'll talk to you later 😉
Me:ok. Bye

End of texts

I stared at my phone smiling like crazy "Is this really happening!" I thought to myself "yes, yes it is" my thoughts were interrupted by my mom.
"Adely, I'm leaving for work, get up and get ready, Mary and the kids are coming over at 1 to pick you up, she's taking you guys to the lake."
"Ok. Bye, love you." I said.
"Bye, Love you too." My mom replied while walking out the front door. I smiled, "today is awesome" I though to myself. Then I remembered about Brian, my boyfriend. "Ugh, I can't wait till I see him again so I can break up with him" I thought as I texted him good morning. I had been wanting to break up with him for s while, for many different reasons,
and the next time I see him I'm gonna.

I threw my phone on my bed and started to get ready. I picked out my white sunflower mesh bikini , with dark blue jean shorts and and a pink crop top tank top. After I got dressed I ran a comb through my hair.
White Sunflower Mesh Bikini 🔻

After getting ready, I didn't know what to do

After getting ready, I didn't know what to do. It was only 10:30 and I was getting picked up at 1. I thought to myself for a little bit, then I knew. I was gonna post a video of me singing on YouTube. I was always good at singing, so why not show that to the world.

I sat at our kitchen table with my phone on a stand, then I started a video and started to sing. I sung the song rolling in the deep by Adele. After I finished singing, I posted it on YouTube, then a short clip on my Instagram with a link.

After a few minutes, my Instagram started to blow up with likes and comments. About 300 minutes after, I had 108 likes and 200 comments.

After the whole thing with the video, I decided to watch black mirror.
1:00
As I was sitting on the couch I heard the door open and Serena yell to go. I turned off the tv, got my stuff, and left for the lake.