13. Sentimental Treasure

In the midst of hectic pace in unflinchingly urban era, in the tight game to become the best Z-gene or ultimate millennial, sometimes we forget to feed our soul. Lot of us already get the halfway to pursue our achievement list but find pretty empty inside. Hit by the series crisis of life or whatever we entitled them. Or being stuck in front of the desk, laptop and projects, being consumed by the daily routine which we regularly adhere.

Based on French philosopher, Pierre Tieilhar de Chardin, we are a spiritual creature who undergo the human experience. So, gain those world acknowledgement is your right and superb. But don't forget to serve a million value of love and joy for your soul.

You need to collect sentimental memories as a weapon to uphold you when you're down or just to nurture your life rhythm.
Here they're, mine:
1. Mom always waiting for me get home, wide awake even when it pre-dawn. Just to open the door and ask me whether I am esurient or not.

2. Mom ever awaited me outside of the village, walked, on her's own, at 01:00 AM, worried about me who didn't back from Uni yet due to lab practice and student activities.

3. She always accompanies me when I do my scientific papers or regular lab reports.

4. There is no printer in our place. I have to print my report or thesis out at computer rental, which is 30 minutes away from home. My final thesis report for my thesis presentation day being printed at 00.00 AM after got the last revision. My mom accompanied me. We printed those 300+ pages out, together.

5. My mom accompanied me to take plant organ samples for my thesis research. That time was Holy Ramadhan Month. We leave at 4.30 AM, arrived at 5.30 AM and started to take 20+ samples before the sun rose.