No Longer Friends

Y/N POV

I sigh feeling slightly calm after walking around for a while. I can't believe Butters said that.. I shook my head. 'No. You won't think about him.' I see a bench in the distance and walk over to it. I sit down on the hard wooden furniture and sigh. I bring my hands up and hold my face on them. Today's just been terrible. I feel a tap on my shoulder. Looking up I see the one and only Kenny McCormick. I turn away.
"What do you want?"
"Are you alright? I heard about what happened.."
I growl.
"just peachy" I roll my eyes. Kenny sighs and sits beside me. We stay quiet for a couple minutes before Kenny sighs.
"He feels terrible y'know.. maybe you should go talk to him?"
I let out a laugh.
"Talk to him? After he insulted me? Yeah he can burn in hell"
I stood up and walked away. Leaving Kenny alone on the bench.

Kennys POV

I shake my head as Y/N walks away. 'They both liked each other. I tried helping..'
I stand up and shove my hands in my pockets. I started on my path home. Stuck in a deep pool of thought. 'If they were really meant to be, they'll work this out themselves' I sigh. Y/n and I we're decently close for the short amount of time she's been here. And I honestly consider her my best friend. I just hope this all works out for her. I arrive to my house quicker then normal. Probably because I was caught in thought. I open the door to my old run down home and walk in. I heard the familiar yelling and screaming of my parents as they bickered. I walked upstairs ignoring it. Besides it usually happened anyways. I walk up to my room and lay on my shitty bed. I sigh staring at the roof. 'I hope they work this out'

Stans POV

I smile softly as Wendy lays her head in my lap. I play with her long black hair. She was just so pretty. Her perfect long black locks. Those shimmering blue eyes. Her intelligence in almost everything. She was Just.. everything I'd ever want. I jump as the door slams open revealing my pissed off looking cousin. Kenny had told me about her and Butters fight. But I honestly didn't think she'd be this mad. Wendy immediately shot up out of my lap.
"Are you okay?"
Y/N stomped upstairs without saying a word. Wendy looked kind of hurt staring at the stairs. I sigh.
"Give her time too cool off."
Wendy nods and looks down at her lap. I wrap my arm around her and pull her closer to me. She looks up at me with a adorable smile.

Y/N POV

I slam my door shut. I can't STAND to look at those two. Not right now anyways. I sigh and flop down on my bed. I stare at my ceiling. It was so white. Completely blank. Just like me.

----------

Sorry guys for the long wait UwU