CHAPTER 1

One Monday morning, the sound of the alarm ringing inside a peaceful room, lies a young man with brown locks sleeping peacefully. The endless sound of the alarm was stopped when suddenly another young man stood up in annoyance and woke up the former, saying "Naib! Turn off your alarm or else I'll throw it away." A young man with short brown locks stood beside Naib's bed.

"Five more minutes, mom" said Naib. "Five minutes? I'll give you five seconds before you can say goodbye to your beloved phone." the other young man said. "Alright alright. I'm up now. You don't have to be harsh Eli." Naib said, looking at Eli with sleepy eyes.

"Be grateful you're my best friend. If it were anyone else, I would kick them out of the room right away." Eli said as he poked his tongue out. "Yeah, yeah. You can stop complaining now. I know you're not a morning person."

An imaginary nerved popped from Eli's head and looked at Naib with disbelief. "If you knew that already, then shouldn't you wake up right away so you wouldn't wake up your dear best friend?"

"And that's the reason why we're best friends." Naib said with a smile on his face and then walked towards the bathroom to get ready. Eli, being left alone in silence, went back straight to bed and started thinking why he agreed to be roommates with his friend who has a morning schedule in school.

As soon as Naib finished using the bathroom, he changed into his casual attire: white dress shirt topped with a green sweater, black jeans and a pair of black shoes. "Eli, I'm off! See you later in school." Naib said as he left their dorm, receiving a wave from the sleepy Eli.

The young man walked down the empty streets while lost in his own thoughts, thinking about life in university. The smell of the fresh morning air relaxed Naib from his nervousness. Yes, the young man was nervous on the thought of going to university, as it's his first day.

He saw, what he assumes, students from the same university walk in groups. 'Feels good to walk with your friends on the way to school, huh. If only me and Eli have the same class, I bet we would also talk non-stop like those guys.' Naib thought. After walking that felt like forever (not really, the distance between their dorm and the university is 10 minutes away), Naib saw the entrance gate to the university and a small smile crawled up on his face.

"Oh boy, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Okay Naib, just take a deep breath, you can do this. It's just the first day of school." Naib walked past the school gate, and what greeted him is a walkway filled with booths. Specifically, upperclassmen recruiting first year students on what they call university organizations. There were a lot of students gathered and Naib was just confused, staring at the scene and thought 'Wow, so this is how it feels like in university. So many people.'

As Naib tried to walk past the crowd of people, he suddenly bumped into a person. "I'm sor-" Naib got cut off mid-sentence as he tried to apologize to the other person but the other person just walked away. He tried to look back and what caught his eye is a very tall man.

'That guy just now looked scary with his height. I better try not to disturb him in the future.' Naib thought, as he continued walking and entered the school building, just a few minutes before his first class.

He walked straight to what it seem like an announcement board. It contained all the classes and rooms of every department. Naib took note of his class and went straight to look for his first class, English.

For the second time of the morning, Naib bumped into another person. But this time, it's not his fault. This other person just ran towards Naib's path and both of them were shocked, as they fell down on the floor.

"What the heck?" Naib said to himself.

"Oh, I'm sorry dude. I didn't see you there. I was in a hurry since my first class is English." the other person said.

"English? Do you happen to be from the Sports Science department?"

"Yeah, dude. How did you know?"

"Lucky guess? I'm also from the Sports Science department. I'm Naib, by the way."

"Sweet! The name's William, my dude. Say, do you happen to be a first year student?" William said to Naib.

"I guess I am." Naib replied.

"Double sweet! I have my first kouhai~"

"A what?" Naib asked in confusion.

"Oh nothing!" William replied. "Let's hurry and look for our room. We have like 2 minutes left before class."

"Oh man, you're right. Follow me." Naib said, as they both ran and went straight for their first class.

As they both reached the door to their room, Naib suddenly looked back, as he felt as if someone was watching him. "What's wrong dude? Go inside." William asked as he pushed Naib inside the room.

"Oh nothing. I just felt like someone was watching me." Naib said as both of them went inside the classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Okay, I feel a little awkward. XD Anyway, I hope you guys like it and tell me what you think! I'm working on the next chapters and the next update will depend on your feedback! 

xoxo,

ruka_pyon7009