CHAPTER 2

As soon as Eli got prepared for school, he locked the dorm and went straight to a convenience store. "Ah, I hope Naib gets better at cooking so that we wouldn't have to rely on convenience store food." Eli said to himself, lining up at the counter with a sausage bread on his left hand.

To Eli, he believes that Naib is better at cooking, even though both of them produce such questionable meals. And the fact that Naib loves to cook for Eli is more than enough reason for Eli not to improve his cooking abilities.

After paying for the food he bought at the convenience store, Eli then went straight to the university. He was going to the canteen as him and Naib planned to meet up at lunch before his class starts. As he entered the canteen, he began searching for his best friend.

"ELI ~! OVER HERE!!" a familiar voice echoed. 'Ah, could you please tone down your voice. It feels like everyone is looking at me.' Eli thought.

Being a little too aware of his surroundings, Eli went straight to where the voice of his best friend came from. There he saw Naib and another guy, a bulky guy at that, together at a table eating their lunch.

"Geez, Eli. What took you so long? Sorry I started eating without you. Kinda got hungry hehe." Naib said, smiling at his best friend.

"Oh, it's ok. I bought lunch on the way" Eli said while getting his sausage bread in his bag. "I did try eating what you made this morning, but I just can't so I went to the convenience store first."

"Don't worry! Someday, you'll love the food I'll prepare for you." Naib said. "Oh by the way, this is William. He's also from the same department as me."

"Hey dude. I heard a lot about you from this guy. Don't worry and be comfortable around me!" William said as he pat the seat next to him, inviting Eli to sit down next to him.

Eli feeling a little awkward, stared at Naib and then back to William. "How much did this guy tell you?" pointing at his best friend, who just kept eating his fried chicken.

"Well from the time how you two met and how you are awkward around other people. Your best friend right here talks too much, huh?" William smiled, then took a bite of his food.

"Tell me about it." Eli said as he sighed in defeat. It's not the he is bothered by William, in fact, he is glad he made a friend other then Naib in school. At least he doesn't have to worry at least.

"Well, enough about me, let's talk about something else. Like, do you know something going around in this school?" Eli asked, while eating his sausage bread.

William's eyes beamed at the sudden question and then his senpai mode switched "Alright my dudes, it's time for this upperclassman of yours to tell you all the things he knows in this school." Naib ignored his statement, but still willing to listen while Eli just stared at William in confusion.

"I forgot to tell you Eli, he's one year ahead of us so he's like this. Don't worry though, William is helpful somehow." Naib reassured. 'Somehow? Can we even trust him?' Eli thought, then looked back at William to listen.

William then explained the interiors of the school building, where places like the laboratories, library, auditorium and such are located. After that, he explained that every department has their own office. He told Eli, who's in the Psychology department, the location of their department's office. Eli took note of it while Naib was relaxed as he is in the same department as William so he didn't have to worry about anything.

Then comes the interesting part. "Other than the things I told you just now, this time you have to really take note on what I'm going to say next." Eli and Naib's attention were focused on William. "You guys already know that every school there is a student council. We have that here too, yeah. And you better be careful when you encounter them."

Naib asked in concern, "Why do we have to though? I thought the student council helps the school community or something." Eli nodded in agreement.

"That's where you're wrong my dude. The student council is composed of the top students in the 3rd year. And this batch is dangerous. They will really take advantage of anything and everything in this school. Once you see them, you'll know that it's not a good idea to bother them unless it's a school matter." William said in a hushed voice.

"They also don't like students gossiping about them" a soft voice came from behind the boys. All three of them looked and saw a frail girl holding a cane with her eyes closed.

William almost got a mini-heart attack from the sudden appearance of the girl. "Helena! Since when did you get here? I thought I'm going to pick you up at your table?" William asked.

"I was just about to go to the washroom and then I suddenly recognized your voice so I came to drop by." Helena replied.

As the two were having a small argument, Eli stared at the girl called Helena. 'She might be blind' he thought. Helena felt someone was staring at her and she looked at Eli's direction with confusion seen on her face.

"I'm Helena from the Special Class Department. I'm William's childhood friend." Helena said with a smile on her face, while trying to reach out her hand to Eli. "I'm Eli from the Psychology Department and the guy over there is Naib." Eli replied as he took Helena's hand for the intended hand shake.

"So why don't they like students gossiping about them" Naib interrupted as he finished his food.

Helena looked at Naib's direction and told him "The thing is, if they caught you, they will never let you go" with a hint of nervousness from her voice.

Naib look at the girl with a concerned look, "Did something happen to you? Why do you sound all nervous just now?" he said.

Suddenly the whole canteen got quiet, Naib and Eli were confused and what caught their attention was a group of students with powerful aura as they entered the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi guys, thanks for reading the first and second chapter! I hope you guys like this chapter too. Also, I didn't proof read any of this so far so I'm sorry in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes. xD Let me know what you think ^^

xoxo,

ruka_pyon7009