Chapter 9- Let them down

"Why would you do that?" Aria asked in anger as soon as Camdyn arrived in his room.

"Do what?" he said distractedly as he looked through his drawers for some weed he had bought earlier that week.

"Why would you hurt Kai? He did nothing wrong. He likes you and you like him back what's so wrong with that?" she says as she glares at his back.

"I'm not a fag and I sure as hell don't like Kai, so shut the fuck up and leave it alone," he said as he finally found the tube he was looking for.

"No. It's 2019 there is nothing wrong with being gay, so why are you denying it," she insisted slowly bringing up his annoyance.

"I'm not denying shit," he said as he pulled out a grinder.

"Yes, you are. You like Kai. I see the way you look at him. The way your eyes light up when ever he comes running towards you in the hallway. The way you smile when he giggles at your stupid, dry jokes. You like him as more than a friend, so stop denying it," she said.

"So what if I like him? I already fucked things up the chance is gone, so leave it alone," he said with a roll of his eyes.

"Fight for him. Why won't you do that?" she said and finally, he exploded.

"You want to fucking know why. Because I don't want to be an even more of a disgrace okay. My parents have hated me since the day I came onto this earth and I have already given them so many fucking reasons to keep hating me, but I don't wanna give them this one okay. Call me a coward if you want, but I don't want to lose the last ounce of love they have for me," he said with tears in his eyes leaving them both speechless.