Johnny Castle/Ponyboy Curtis| Summer Love Series #1

So in this story, I combine the characters Dirty Dancing, The Outsiders, & The Breakfast Club. I know the timelines don't line up but deal with it.

 I know the timelines don't line up but deal with it

Imagine... you are Y/N Bender. You have an older brother named John, but he goes by your guy's last name.  You guys are 3 part, and he's very overprotective of you. You're originally from Illinois. When you were 10 your mother was killed in a drunk driving accident that your father caused, but he was never charged with manslaughter. When Bender got into high school he started to hang around the wrong type of people but always kept you on the right track. Your father was an alcoholic and would try and beat you but Bender would step in and get beat instead. You would spend a lot of your time with your best and only friend Marty Mcfly in the garage of a scientist you called Doc. Bender started to turn his life around after he spent detention with 4 other kids from different flocks of life. He met the school princess Claire and they began dating. Just when life was looking up child services came and took you and Bender from your home and you were placed with your mother's brother, Max Kellerman. Max was from the opposite side of the tracks. He had money and owned a summer resort. The first summer you spent at the resort you were 14, that's when you met Johnny Castle. You began to take dance classes and soon you became very good friends with all of the entertainment staff. You think you clicked with them because of they're background. You became very close to Johnny the first year. In the middle of your second summer, when you were 15, you and Johnny started dating. The only people to know are Penny, Billy, the entertainment staff and Bender. Now you're 16, Bender is 19. You guys are waiting until you're 18 so you guys can move back to Illinois. You and Johnny are still together after not seeing each other all summer. 

That's the background, the story starts next chapter <3