Johnny Castle/Ponyboy Curtis| Summer Love Series #11

Imagine

Imagine... asking Johnny about his family. 

<>

"Why haven't I ever heard about them before." 

*gif*

"It's not exactly a happy story, Y/N."

"Either is mine, but you know it." 

"I worked here since high school, but you know that. 3 summers ago, the one before you came. Our parents were killed in a train accident. I didn't go home for the funeral and after that, I just didn't go home. I went back home with Billy and worked for construction until the next summer. I'm a shitty person, Y/N. Darry has been raising Pony and Soda since I left. He pays all the bills, buys all the food, works 24/7 while I'm over here not even calling once in a while." 

"I'm sorry about your parents. I know what it's like to lose them." 

"They were planning on adopting this kid who was in the gang. He was Johnny too. But they died before they could get him out." 

"Out of what?"

"Abusive home." 

"Is he still in there? Is that why he's not here?"

Johnny shook his head and blinked a few tears away. 

"He died last year. So did Dally another guy in the gang. Johnny killed a socs who was going to kill Ponyboy. They ran away and hid in a barn. Dally came and got them some food but when they return the barn was on fire with kids trapped inside. The three of them ran inside to save them. Dally and Pony got out but the barn fell in on Johnny. He was burned like hell and if we would have survived he would have been paralyzed. Dally got shot by some cops when he went on a rampage after Johnny died."