Steve Harrington/Dustin Henderson| 005 Series #10

Imagine... Steve's reaction to your powers. 

<> 

"Listen, I'm gonna get you out of here but you need to listen to me. All of you." 

Nancy, Jonathan, and Steve all agreed. 

"Okay, I'm gonna open the door the lights are gonna go out for a second and you're gonna hear glass shatter. As soon as the Christmas lights start flickering start running for the door because the house is gonna start filling up with smoke and will kill you." 

"What about you?" 

Jonathan and Steve both questioned at the same time. You look down. 

"If I work, I'll be out right after you if not. Don't come back and run." 

"What no, Y/N. We're not leaving you." 

"What other choice do you have Nancy?" 

After finally getting all of them to agree the door was kicked down, lights went out, glass shattered and the Christmas lights started to flicker.

"Run!" 

You screamed beginning to use your smoke to fill the house, as the Demogorgon began running towards you. 

"Holy shit, this is crazy!" 

You heard Steve yell behind you, you look back and see him staring at you. 

"Steve if I were you I'd better run unless you wanna be choked to death!" 

At your words, Steve gave you one last longing look before running towards the bad door. 

After 5 minutes, you still weren't out with the others. 

"We have to go in and get her!" 

Steve yelled

"Steve we can't we have to go, she told us we had to listen!" 

Jonathan yelled back crying since his best friend might die protecting them.

"Y/N!" 

Steve screaming and as he did the back door flung open and you ran out falling to the ground as soon as you stepped foot on the ground. 

"Y/N!" 

Steve ran to your side as the smoke slowly went back to your hands where it couldn't hurt anyone anymore. Blood was pouring out of your nose