Peter Pan| Somewhere In Neverland Series #2

Imagine... fall for Peter Pan. 

<>

You sat on the other side of the camp, away from everyone. 

Currently, you were using a stick to draw plans into the dirt. You needed to get out of here. You wanted to go home. You were lost, but you didn't want to stay. 

"What are you doing over here all alone?" 

A lost boy by the name of Jace questioned, sitting down next to you. Jace was your age and had brown eyes and red hair. 

"Plotting my escape from this hell hole." 

You laugh it off, but you were being serious. 

"Good luck with that. Neverland is inescapable." 

"I can't stay here." 

"You'll have it better than most of us, Pan has seemed to take a liking to you." 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"Look." 

Jace pointed across the camp to Pan, as you look at him Pan's eyes rise to lock with yours. 

"Stare into his eyes..." 

You don't break eye contact with Pan, he doesn't break it either. Even if Jace didn't tell you to stare, you wouldn't have been able to look away. 

"And now you're his." 

As Jace speaks he stands up. At his words, you rip your eyes from Pan to Jace. You watch him walk away with your jaw dropped. Once he's away, you glance back over at Pan only from his to turn his head away.