Ryan's day

[Ryans point of view]

I sat on a cloud looking down at everything from upbove, looking down at the birds and city's i could see, i sighed and layed back on the cloud it was quite comfortable actually, soft and warm it was, I'd giggle at this and move around on the cloud flapping my wings in the process, i felt so happy at that moment it was all fine until, i heard something or someone i jolted up breathing heavily "w-who's t-there?" i mumbled underneath my breath, i jolted my head around to see who it was but i couldn't see anyone, i sighed and flicked my legs up on the cloud and layed back down hugging my knees, i wondered if that person or thing had left.

[bazamalam's point of view]

I was sat on some grass hill near by, looking around, i felt so lonely and bored i had nothing to do, i sighed and looked at the sky i noitced a cloud by the sunset i wondered what it was doing there so, i sat up knocking a rock off the hill in the process I'd chuckle at that, and i spreaded my wings out and started flapping them and flew into the sky i was up in the sky for a minute looking at the cloud, "odd-" I'd say to myself, after a minute i decided to go see the cloud and to my eyes i saw angel wings being flapped around in the air, i couldn't believe what i was seeing, it was an angel, a real one, i'd stay there in shock at this, my eyes widened at this as well, i didn't want to get too close enough for them to see me so, so i flew back from them hitting my wings in the process making a sound, "shit." i thought to myself as the angel sprang up looking around, I quickly flew away from them before they could see me, and flew back down to the hill, and sat down I was still in shock about that, I was close to an actual angel, I thought demons couldn't get close to angels, but guess not- "heh-" I'd chuckle and lay on the hill thinking about the angel all night.