Who the hell are you.?

<> Ryan's point of view<>

I woke up, to someone breathing, near me I thought it was baz, but it wasn't. It seemed to be a another angel. He was quite tall he had black hair, curled slightly, very fluffy wings, and a soft smile on his face, I jumped back slightly, he looked up at me, with a warm smile, I hissed in response, since I didn't know him, I flapped my wings trying to show dominance over him, but, it hurt when I did, I wasn't very threatening, anyway I stopped and looked at him, his blue eyes glistening in the bright sun, "..i thought I was the only angel.." I shyly spoke up, he looked at me, confused, "nah, but you are right, you and me are the last ones in existence." he replied, I looked at him, slightly smiling, ".what does that mean..?" he gave me a serious look, but he stopped it, "well.. We are the only ones left.. There's no more besides us.. So... We may need to breed, to keep the species alive." I stared at him, shuffling back slowly, "..b-breed?..." I spoke up, shaking slightly. He nodded, "we need to keep the species alive Ryan." how the hell did he know my name-?!, " how do you k-know my name..?" I spoke again, "because you are wearing a collar." I looked down And saw it, a little blue collar, with my name on it, where the hell did this come from.. "who put this on me.?" I asked, he tugged the collar slightly, "..hmmm.. I don't actually know.." he replied, letting go, and sitting beside me. "I don't know your name.." I said, he looked at me, and smiled, "the names Lewis.. Lewis dawkins."

- ://