It's you,?

<> ryan's point of view <>

I turned around to see it was baz, tapping my shoulder i was in quite a shock from seeing him, it has been awhile after all!, "..b-baz..? Is that r, really you?" i quitely spoke up, looking at his greenish eyes,
"of course it is ya dingus" he spoke up, ruffling my hair. My breath was shaking at this point, my knees were weak, just being around him. Made me feel weak on the inside, i looked him, and quickly hugged him as tightly as possible trying not to burst out in tears, my eyes felt watery as i started to sob into his shoulder, baz sighed and started rubbing my back, shushing me while rubbing my back in a soft way,.
After awhile i stopped crying, rubbing my eyes and getting up, "..s-sorry.."i had mumbled turning my head to look at him, "hey.. It's alright.. No need to apologize about it Ryan." baz said with a small smile on his face, i blinked and nodded, "..s-still I'm s-sorry about it.." i turned away from him, my wings dropping, and a slight tear making its way down my face.
Baz, got up and cleaned the year along with my face, my eyes were very red and puffy, "..i should be sorry though.." he sighed, looking at me.. I was confused slightly at what he meant "what do you mean by that.? You've done nothing wrong.." i spoke up, rubbing my eyes, baz looked down his wings at dropped along with his tail, "..you don't remember.?" his eyes returned to look at me, with a serious look. "remember what?" i was questioning at what he meant.. I didn't know what he meant.. He sighed and looked at my broken wings. "when i dropped you from the sky Ryan.." what,?.. When did this happened..? "..w-hat? When.. Did.. You do that.??" i was puzzled at this point. When did he drop me.? And why.? His gaze returned to will, who had been watching us from a distance, he gave a serious look to baz, and a death look to me, "..its not important okay,?" baz looked at me, and then back at will, "..I'll be off now.." he quickly kissed my forehead and flew off, with will, i watched the two fly off. I was still puzzled at why he did that? And why he had broken my wings. But I'll just have to find out won't i? I sighed and sat down, i still can't fly but eh.. Wait.. Where'd Lewis go.? I haven't seen him in quite sometime.. I wonder if he'll come back.. My breath got shaky again slightly, due to the weather I took a deep breath and waited for Lewis to return. Hopefully he'll return sooner or later..

Hopefully..

- oop-