You were meant to be with me..

<>Lewis's point of view<>

I flew back to Ryan, but I saw him with. Someone else. I looked at this person carefully, they had black wings with spikes on them, reddish? Hair, green eyes and sharp teeth, with braces over them. And a long tai-- wait.. Their a demon??!, why was Ryan with a demon?, he knows that demons are aggressive and can kill!, he shouldn't be around one!, why is he???, I mumbled to myself cursing underneath my sharp breath. I hid behind a cloud. Watching them both, speaking and doing whatever nonsense I still couldn't believe my eyes. I felt slightly heartbroken I don't know why, but I had slight feelings for Ryan. And seeing him with his, horrible toothed demon. Made me angry and broken on the inside. I continued to watch them until the demon kissed ryan's forehead and flew off, with will- I quickly flew over to Ryan within about 2 hours time. I sat next to him, and didn't say a word. He noticed my presence and looked at me confused slightly.

"lewis-?..lewis!." he seemed happy to see me. I don't know why, all of a sudden I was tackle hugged by him, with him leaping on top of me and hugging me tightly, the smaller angel gave a smile at me, I returned the smile slightly. He probably doesn't know I was watching him. I won't tell him. Yet.

-- oop-- -- eye-- -- I'll carry on with some more soon--