There he comes.

Ryan's point of view.

Lewis had just left me, to get supplies to fix my broken wings.
I wonder where Baz has been the last few days, I honestly really miss him and I have no idea why?
My stomach feels all..Fluffy and light.
Maybe I'm just sick. I'll brush that off for now.
I sat there and played with my hands waiting for Lewis to return, for that seemed like hours I noticed someone flying over to me. I couldn't make out who it was well yet, maybe it was Lewis? The figure got closer and then I realised. It wasn't Lewis, it was Will.

Why was he here? What does he want?
"Uhm..h- hello?" I spoke, shakily.
He stopped next to me, and sat down. "Greetings Ryan." He turned to face me, his blue eyes staring me down. I anxiously laughed, turning my head the other way. "Sooo..why are you here? Trust me, I don't know any information you need." I mumbled softly to the other Male, he cleared his throat and spoke. "Baz wants to see you again, Ryan." I turned my head around at the speed of light. "b- BAZ?!" I yelled, almost a little too loud. "WHERE IS HE?! I WANNA SEE HIM NOW!" I yelled once more.
Will shushed me. "Quite Ryan..Are you sure you wanna see him? After what he did?" "What? What did he do? He's done nothing?" I shook my head out of Well, what has he done? Nothing. "Well..you see.." Lewis flew behind me, just before will could finish. "Shut it you two." He roughly spoke at Will. He growled at Lewis, "I'll see you later Ryan." He looked angry as he flew off.

Lewis sat next to me and rubbed my shoulder with a smile. "Sorry I was gone long." He chuckled, I rubbed my arms anxiously. "I-it's Fine Lewis.." I mumbled quietly. He nodded and pulled out a bag full of things. "Lewis? Can I ask you something?" I tilted my head at him, he hummed probably meaning yes. "Will said Baz probably wouldn't wanna see me, after what he did. What has he done?" Lewis's face dropped, all the colour from his face dropped away.

(I apologise for not updating this-)