11.4 - Leisure - Dream

Niall's POV

I finished my promo in LA and then went to New York. I've been in London for a while because the album release is soon and I'll be doing it from here. Then I'm heading to Japan and then Australia. So I'm going to be away from my baby for another month. I miss her so much already. It's Sunday night here, so it should be around noon in LA? She hasn't texted me yet. Is she still sleeping?

'Good morning, Princess! Are you okay?' I text her.

Half an hour later she replies.

'Hey, baby! Literally just woke up! Oops...'

'Why sleeping so late? Are you sick?'

'No. I'm okay. Just stayed up late last night with my friends. I miss you so much!'

'I miss you too, Princess! Up for a video chat? I'm alone in my house. Bored out of my mind.'

'Yeah! I actually have something I want to tell you!'

I grab my laptop and wait till she's online, and then call her. It's more comfortable on the laptop.

'You're still in bed.' I notice.

'Yes, I told you, I literally just woke up.'

'Did you sleep well?'

'Considering you're not next to me? Surprisingly well.'

'Oh, how come? I mean I'm glad. But like what changed?'

'I had the weirdest dream ever!'

'Weirdest than the time you were flying on the back or some kind of bird-dinosaur creature?'

'I meant good realistic weird not weird-weird! Well, I don't know about realistic... but you know, one can hope,' She laughs.

'Okay? Tell me!'

'I don't want you to take this the wrong way. Or think it's some kind of message or whatever.'

'Just tell me already!'

'Okay, so it was summer 2024, in like 5 years. We were in Ireland. And...' 

'Yes? Why are you blushing! Just tell me it's fine. Please!'

'Okay! Okay... we were getting married... Please don't think I'm crazy or obsessed or anything. I literally don't know where that came from.'

'How much do you actually remember?' I ask.

'Enough?'

'Great give me 10 minutes.'

I quickly make a cup of tea and then come back to the sitting room with a notebook and a pen.

'What are you doing?'

'Everyone knows that dreams are repressed desires. I'm just taking notes. For when we do get married in 4 years.'

'I believe it was 5?'

'We'll see about that.' I wink at her making her smile, giggle and blush the way she always does when I wink at her.

'Okay, what do you want to know?'

'Everything you remember.'

'Hmm... I don't know, ask me questions.'

'Okay, How did you look? What were you wearing?'

'Really? That's the first thing you think of?'

'Well yeah, you say a wedding, I think of the moment where the bride comes in and starts walking down the aisle. So yeah.'

'Okay, the dress was kinda simple, just white, with a bit of lace. You know me when it comes to clothes I don't like to overdo it. Loose hair in curls, light make up. You know just how you like it, simple and natural.'