037

rosee's pov

rosee's pov

after that night, all I could think about was hyunjin. I felt bad for making it such a big deal, I've only met him for a week but I he's not that bad as I thought he was.

I was in the class, thinking how I should apologise hyunjin, yes all I think was about him him and him. I didn't care about the deal but I have these kind of guts again telling me something about him.

the bell rang and I immediately went out of class and looked for hyunjin around in the hall. but he wasnt there.

I kept looking but he was no where to found, I even ask one of his friends but they told they didn't saw him today.

I ran through the stairs but someone stopped me infront of me and it was junkyu.

"oh h-hey junkyu"

"oh hey rosee"
"look I-"

"sorry junkyu but I really have to go-"

"would you go out with me?"

I didn't saw that was coming, but all I could think about was where could hyunjin be? god I never thought i would take this opportunity off.

"I-I'm sorry I c-cant"

"what-"

"I'm sorry i have to go junkyu"

I quickly ran out, and without any thoughts I skipped school just looking for hyunjin.

>>>>

rosee searched hyunjin around the street he live not like she knows where he lives but she knew that he could be somewhere near this place.

however she recognize the bag she saw from the ground and it was from Hyunjin's. and it was near to some small street, somehow rosee felt weird about this so she hesitantly went to the small street.

as she reached the end of the street, she heard some men's voices and it looks like they were mad at someone, rosee thought.

as she saw a group of men looking young but sounds old speaking to hyunjin which made her shocked and concerned.

"look young boy we aren't give you any chances anymore, the boss is now putting blame on us so you better get something good before you end up in hell"

"I swear just till tomorrow" hyunjin says but the group of guys keep taking a step closer to him.

"no you have said that last time young boy, now we're giving you what you deserves" the men punched hyunjin, so he punched him back but he knew he couldn't win  from them.

the other guys holds hyunjin back and let that big one guy to punch his stomach.

rosee couldn't see any of this situation anymore, she saw hyunjin being hurt but hardly hurt. so she quickly ran to them and pushed them away even though it wasn't a great idea but it was the only option to help hyunjin out without calling the cops.

the group of guys looked at her shocked.
but she didn't saw that because she was busy looking at hyunjin concerned.

"holy cow isn't that r-" the man says

"we gotta run away" they all ran away which left hyunjin and rosee.

hyunjin was on the floor, looking weak and numb but also desperately. blood and scars everywhere on his face. while rosee looked at him concerned.

"h-hyunjin please are you o-okay??!"

he barely could breath and he also couldn't open his eyes clearly but he ofcourse recognize that it was rosee.

"..w-why a-are y-ou here.."

"I was looking for you Hyunjin and please tell me you're okay!"

"I..swear you should stop l-looking for me.."

"how can I not?! it's not my fault that I'm worried about you"
"I'm worried..that you're getting hurt because of me"

"y-you're right but-..wow I could barely breath-"
"..but I'm doing all this for you rosee"

"w-what do you mean?"

"you do not deserve to get hurt again."

ok this chapter is short lmao I'm sorry but I just wanted to post an another rosee x hyunjin again and um yeah it's 1 am and guess what I'm updating this week as many chapters as I could so you probably see I'm going to update 1-2 chapters a day before I'm going to start to study for my exams ):