047

"why are

"why are..you guys looking at me..?" hyunjin replied while chan,mark and jaemin were happily looking at him.

"stop being so clueless dumbass and stand up" jaemin said.

hyunjin did what jaemin said and stood right in front rosee. he was confused but at the same time he cheeks were so red.

"let's hang out hyunjin."

"I don't get it"

"I don't want you to keep waiting for me hyunjin"

"rosee no is litteraly forcing you to like me-"

"yes there is ! and it's me.."
"I just"
"I just want the old us"

"are you su-"

"yes I am"
"I want to remember everything"
"and you're my only hope hyunjin"

and that moment he realized that she was being serious about it.

"if you're trying to remember everything, you would-"

"yes I know but"
"you know what"
"let's have a date."

hyunjin and the other guys couldn't believe what they have heard.

"w-what?" hyunjin couldn't control himself but screaming deep inside in him.

"you heard me" rosee took hyunjin's wrist and that moment is where all started that hyunjin have been waiting for.

>>>>

"what if junkyu sees us rosee?!"

"oh cmon let's just enjoy our date hyunjin okay?"

hyunjin and rosee sat next to each other In the bus. he still didn't know where rosee is going to bring him.

as hyunjin stared at her, he didn't know how to react or feel at that moment.he saw how excited she was. rosee caught his stare but she just gave a wide smile to him.

"you litteraly don't have to this" hyunjin said. for some reasons he felt bad for her.

"its not like I don't totally have feelings for you and just gonna force myself to like you"

"then why you..?"

"you really think I am still the 'rosee' before?"

"uhh"

"my feelings has changed hyunjin."
"I may not remember the memories we had"
"but maybe if we could bring the old us maybe.."

"just remember rosee that how matter it takes, my feelings have never changed for you."

they both stared at each other. their eyes started to wrinkle, but at some point rosee started to remember something from the past.

<<<

flashback

"what do you mean you can't trust him?!"

"I-I don't know rosee" hyunjin replied.

"ugh I'm so tired of you!"
"you keep treating me as a kid of 7"

"rosee-"

"no hyunjin just..-"
"leave."

"let me-"

"I SAID LEAVE FOR GOD SAKE HYUNJIN." 

Hyunjin did what as she said. He didn't want to make it much more worse than it already is.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't meant-" rosee left the room. leaving hyunjin alone in the middle of the room.

>>>

"rosee?"

"huh? oh- uh sorry just I-"

hyunjin looked concerned because he saw how rosee looked blank for a moment. right when he was about to ask if she was okay, they arrived at their destination.

"oh look we are here!" as usual, rosee took hyunjin's wrist again and rushed out of the bus.

he looked around the place and when he saw the big sign at the corner.

"Busan"

the place where they lived 4 years ago, the place where it all began.

"y-you remember..?" for some reasons, he was shocked but also confused at the same time. he was sick of the place because he remembered all the what he have been through.

"its the only thing I remember for past the years" rosee said.

but hyunjin looked so out of gasp, he just stood there blankly. remembering all the things that he have been through at that place. even though he didn't want to.

"hyunjin? are you okay?" rosee stared at him both of her eyes, she looked worried.

"o-ofcourse I am just.. don't worry I'm okay"

<<<

flashback

"Fuck you hwang hyunjin." 

blood were dripping from his mouth,
looking desperately laying down beside the wall.

"you really that person huh? hurting your own friend- or I'll say my girlfriend."
"you're nothing but a piece of shit."

he wanted stand up but his one other leg barely could help him to stand up.
so he used the wall to help him but he hasn't enough strength since jisung knocked him all out.

"if you ever get in my way or her, I will not even hesitate to kill you hwang hyunjin."

>>>

"so what now?" junkyu took a sip from his drink while jisung was giving out money to a group of guys.

"here." jisung placed the envelope on the the table and so junkyu chokes on his own drink after seeing the envelope.

"already?! wahhh" he immediately opened the envelope and saw worth of 500,000 won.

"just bring her tomorrow and you're done"

"wow you looked annoyed"

"no I'm tired and sick all of this."

"what do you mean?"

"I'm seeing my ex girlfriend dying tomorrow junkyu."

>>>>