048

>>>

rosee's pov

hyunjin and I walked through the whole park, he told that this was our old place where we always used to hang out.

"I don't know you will remember it but see that there" hyunjin points at the the cherry blossoms that not far away from us and it looked gorgeous.

"you always told me to get one because you were too small to get it" he softly chuckled and so did I, even though i won't really remember it.

"and I know why, because look how beautiful they are omg" I ran to the the cherry blossoms and maybe tried to pick some. but sadly I'm too short.

"is this why we became friends?" I said.

"well I teased you a lot with your height honestly back in the elementary school"

"sounds like you" I gave him a smile but suddenly he just randomly took a cherry blossom. wish I was that tall.

"this is the 168 cherry blossom I picked for you" he hand the cherry blossom to me and at some point i really wanted to come that for no reason.

"168? Are you for real?"

"does it looks like I'm joking?"

I really do thought that he was just joking about it, but he apparently didn't which I found it pretty sweet from him.

"ah uh-h um"
"Do you know any reason why I liked these?"

"yeah but I rather not saying it"

"oh why?"

"it sounds cheesy and i was pretty cheesy before so"

"cmonn i know it's not because they look beautiful"

"promise you won't slap me?"

"hm it depends"

"because I told you that you were pretty as the cherry blossoms."

that hit me hard but at the same I could hear my heart beating so fast.

"h-hey!"

"I told you It's cheesy"

we almost spends for good 3 hours in the park, he told all the stuff we have done and some of them were actually cute and sometimes he had to blush form his statement.

but not even one of them I couldn't remember, I tried to memorise them but at the end nothing really pops up in my mind about it.

"rosee you-"

"no wait just let me remember it- I-" I keep trying and trying but it doesn't work.

"rosee please don't." hyunjin took a step closer to me and slowly cupped my cheeks so I could face to him.

"just do not force yourself and please when I said I will wait for you, I meant it." he softly said.

"then why were you so cold to me when I first met you?"  we both stared at each other, we were so close but so close. I could hear him breathing and at the same time I only stared at his lips.

"because I wanted to give up on you"
"but then chan came and whenever I look at you, all I could think about was being with you rosee"

"and that's why you decided to protect me?"

"no rosee"
"I never hesitated to protect you since the beginning"

sometimes I feel that I do not deserve him. he's only struggling because of me, all because of me.