043

>>>

"what does took him so long?" junkyu tried many times to dial chan but he won't answer his call. instead someone called him. so he picked the call when he saw the number.

"what?"

"how's your plan?"

"she rejected me, so what now?"

"I knew it."
"take her as soon as possible to me junkyu because my plan failed"
"this hyunjin guy just ruined my plan"

"same to me"

"this is serious junkyu, you told me that you will get her but where is she now? with hyunjin."

"look I will try my best alright? chan is the only problem here, he is bothering me"

"of course he does idiot because you are being obvious"
"I told you to pretend that you like her not that you're being obsessive about her."

"but-"

"if chan is bothering you than cut him off, we don't need him for my plan b"
"I'll give you the last chance junkyu."

the caller hung up and junkyu threw his phone to his bed.

"i swear this is stressing me out"

>>>

chan's pov

hyunjin and i left rosee's home since it was all clear and we thought that her friends could take care of her.

we silently walked, it was pretty awkward though after all but gladly I broke the silence.

"so how's the talk with rosee?"

"um good I guess"
"still feel bad though" he sighed.

"well as long we are here to protect her, there's nothing to worry about right?"

"yeah maybe I'm just too scared to lose her again"
"and you know that I don't want that even it's a cost of my life"

"you won't lose here ok? and i won't let that happen like woojin."

we both looked at each other after I called someone's name that means to us a lot but now he's gone. I am mad to that person who just murdered an innocent person to play and scare rosee. can't stand people who are using people who has nothing to do with them.

woojin was one of my close friends, I've known him by hyunjin who was his best friends. and thats one of the reasons how hyunjin and i became friends.

i know pretty much everything about him even though it was only a few months and I realized I find him more better thanks junkyu.

junkyu these days is turning me off and I don't even know why.

<<

'Last year party' 

"i cant believe you still act like an annoying innocent shit." hyunjin took junkyu's collar from his leader jacket and pinned him to the door.

"oh cmon, she doesn't remember you anymore and yet you still haven't moved from your feelings? how lovely"

hyunjin scoffed from his statement and pushed him harder to the door.

"what about mina? you had to reject her because you are after rosee, aren't you?"

"hm i saw how rosee looked so I found her pretty cute so why missing the chance? oh wait right she's your girl"

"why are you doing this junkyu."

"because I'm doing this for the people I care and needed to live."

"money is what you want? junkyu you just could-"

junkyu pushed  hyunjin away, they both stared at each other intensely.

"if you would help me, you wouldn't leave me the day I lost my parents hyunjin."

junkyu quickly left the room and closed the door behind him. hyunjin stared at the place where junkyu stood, thinking how he lost his own best friend.

<<

after junkyu left, he made his way to the bathroom and sitting on the floor right in the corner and his head leaned on the wall. tears were falling down.

but he heard a familiar voice coming to his way from the hallway and It was from rosee's

he immediately thought about his plan, he made a little plan about how she could approach him and not in a cliché way like flirting and stuff he thought. when he realized that they were tears on his face, he thought a perfect plan. when the door was about to open he immediately made him his position.

"ok I hope this the bathroom or else I-"

as what junkyu thought, faking that he was having a panic attack so she could approach her and comforting him was a perfect plan. and now he made it.