045

>>>

"alright hyunjin you failed" jaemin said while eating his lunch. hyunjin, chan mark were sitting together around the table eating their lunches since it was break time.

"we've been knew they will end up together Jae Jae" mark said while patting jaemin's back.

"he's right but I have already a plan so don't worry" chan took a bite of his food but the three others dropped their chopsticks and stared at him weirdly.

" don't worry my shits." hyunjin said and continued eating his food. he was clearly not in the right mood but he knew that it would happen even though he had prepare for that kind of situation.

"woah look who's mad"

"yes I'm mad because I cant believe we just let him do it chan, what if-"

"then please trust me. trust my plan hyunjin."

both of them stared for awhile. it's a kind a thing for them, when one of them becomes mad or upset at something, the other will do a staring contest so they can calm the situation down.

"um guys"
"look what we have here" mark pointed at rosee and junkyu eating together far away from them.

they could see how happy rosee was while eating with junkyu and how she's in love with him. the four of them stared at the two wishing it was them that they could make her that happy, especially hyunjin.

>>>

rosee's pov

it was lunchtime and I was waiting for the boys at the hallway because eating together is literally the best thing from us. we tell funny stories, having fun and sometimes we share our food since when couldn't take a second meal from the cafeteria.

until I saw junkyu walking towards to me.

"oh hey what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed already to eat princess?"

"um I'm waiting for the guys" I said and junkyu smoothly took my both hands and gave me a sweet smile, showing his cute little dimple.

"well since we are officially dating, maybeee we could eat together? if thats alright for you princess"

"I uh yeahhhh sure why not"
"but no wait" before he could took me to the cafeteria, I forgot I was still in a "relationship" with hyunjin.

"is there something wrong?" junkyu ask.

"you see, im apparently still in a fake relationship with hyunjin and if people find out we are dating then uh well"

"ah right"
"then no skinship at school, what do you think? just atleast go eat with me" he slowly took his hands from his and I stared behind me if people saw us.

"I'm down" I said and smiled so you smiled back. if only you realized that you meant something to me.

>>

"mina !" mark yelled and ran after her but it looks like she was in a hurry that she needed to skip biology which why mark is after her because they had same  classes at that period.

when mina reaches out of school, she immediately went to the black van who was waiting for her at the front of school. a man got out of the black van, he was wearing a mask and his clothes were all black. but you only could see his brown hair.

mark stopped his tracks right after when he saw that the man was harsly taking her in the van. but the man noticed mark from the school gate.

he frozed for a minute, thinking if he should go get back or help mina out. but instead of that, the man took something from his pocket.

the door from the van was still open which mina could see mark far away. and when she knew that the man was about to take something from his pocket when he noticed mark.

she quickly took the gun from the man, her plan wasn't going well as she expected but she thought it was worth it to take the chance for the people she loves.