3. Payphone

The third chapter is here!!!! I have had the best weekend of my life going to a waterpark and jamming to Queen, but I am so ready to get back to the story. This chapter is going to be from Roger's perspective from before the crash to where I left off last time. Also, I'm probably going to be switching from 1st to 3rd person throughout the chapter. If you guys want that to change, let me know! I want to make you all feel like this story makes sense to you. The last thing I want are followers who don't understand a story.  

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

And before I forget: @Djmon472, thanks for the tag. You are amazing!!! Hope you stick around!  

Roger

Am I drooling?

I feel my left cheek.

Yup.

"Ugh," I muttered. I started to sit up on the couch, waking up. Brian started waking up right after me.

"What is in my hair?" he whispered.

"My genes." I smiled playfully. 

It took him a while, but then he realized what I mean by genes. 

"Roger!!!" He yelled, patting his hair. He ran to the bathroom and turned the sink on. 

"Not my hair!!" I heard him scream. I laugh. 

"You'll live," I scoffed. Even though Brian is very overprotective of his hair, which by the way is beautiful--don't fight me on this, he doesn't mind me joking about him being overprotective.

We've been together for about a year, right when we started writing songs under the name Queen. We'd known each other since high school, but I had had a crush on him my entire senior year. When we graduated, the first thing he asked me was:

"Roger, will you go out with me?"

"W-what?" My eyes go wide.

"I-I like you. I like you a lot. Since--"

"The beginning of the year?" I stopped him. "Me too."

"Hey!" Brian suddenly said, walking back into the living room and pulling me out of my thoughts. "Where'd Freddie and John go?"

"Probably out for breakfast or something. Or something overly romantic..."

"Didn't John say he had a trip for his university or something?"

"That's right, he did. When was the train supposed to leave?"

"5:30."
I stood up and searched the kitchen for some breakfast. I opened the fridge and walked away from it with an open door. I went to Brian's side and who was looking in the cabinets for food.
"What time is it now?"

Brian paused. "I don't know, maybe...somewhere around 6:00?"

"Oh, then I'm going back to sleep."

Brian grabbed my arm. "Nope."
"Oh, come on Bri! It's a Sunday! We should be able to be lazy!"

"You already got up. That's on you." I roll my eyes and go back to the fridge.

"We have literally no food here."
"Don't say that, there is food here."
"But it's nothing we want."
Brian nodded. "True. What if we just go out to eat breakfast?"
"Why not?" I walked into my bedroom, going to my closet.

I picked out a denim jacket, purple t-shirt, and blue jeans. Of course, I also picked out my sparkly pink shoes, which look fabulous with everything. I shut the door and changed into my clothes. I walked out and went inside the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair.