Back where it all began

"Adora, you knew her best you need to chose, what is the punishment best suited for her?"

"I- I don't know."

"If you don't decide I will."

"Yes. That makes sense. I think I know."

"'What is it?"

With a shaky breath, she spits out, "She needs to be restricted. Give her any type of area she can stay in as big or small as sees fit. Keep her there. Don't let her leave. She hates it. Maybe just brightmoon? Have guards watch over her. I really think that if she saw the lives of people here we wouldn't have a problem I swear."

"We shall try your way but if it fails we need to think of something else."

"Understood."

"Give her the room near yours, the one with the locked windows. We shall send guards to stay to watch her activities. You are in charge of overseeing her."

"Yes, Mam. Understood."

"Great, you are to be excused once you lead her and a pair of guards to watch over her and her room."

"Thank you, I'll be off."

Adora leaves the room and turns to face Catra, who had heard it all. "Follow me," She signaled Catra and two guards to follow her.

They walked in the quiet, to her new room.

"Here is where you'll be staying." Adora gestures to the room. Catra walks in. 

"And Catra?"

"Yeah?"

"Please, let this be a second chance for you."

Catra frowned, "Only time will tell."