Back together again

"Adora!" Glimmer had burst into her room, "You need to wake up this is important! You might want to see this!"

"Huh? What's happening?" Adora's head popped out of her bed, to which Glimmer ran over and grabbed her arm.

"Catra is here and she wants to speak for us or something. I had to come to get you."

They raced out of Adora's room, running down the halls they had gotten looks from many people. They ran until they spotted bow outside the entrance hall where they met Bow.

"She is refusing to be touched but other than that, nothing else seems to be the problem." Bow informed the girls as they moved inside the hall. 

The sight of the situation was odd. Queen Angella was standing in front of the throne staring down at Catra.

"Queen Angella, I am here to pledge myself to the rebellion," Catra spoke, "I know that I have done terrible things against your war efforts but I am in need for a place to stay. I have recently learned the Hordes real plans for the planet and I am in distress. I have come to learn that you are able to take in those like me. I am sorry for what I've done but it can't be helped now. If you allow me peaceful refuge I will try to be of use to you in any way I can."

Catra seemed genuine. And concerned.

Queen Angella signaled the trio by the door to step forward. "Glimmer, Bow, Adora, what do you think."

Bow spoke first, "I think we should let her stay if she is telling the truth. She might really be helpful, and we'd have a trained experienced fighter on our side, and well, we've learned that that has been useful before."

Glimmer was a bit more hesitant, "It's just that I've seen what she has done. I honestly can't tell if she's telling the truth or not, if she is I think it's fine but she might not be and yeah. I don't know."

Adora was silent for a moment, her eyes focused on Catra, "I think she's telling the truth if she wasn't then she would've rolled her eyes by now when she thinks no one is watching. She would've been coming here more discreetly to talk to you. I hope that what she says is true and I hope that I won't regret saying this but we need to keep her here. . ."

With that deciding vote, Queen Angella agreed to keep Catra as long as she has some type of chaperone until she truly proves her self.