Chapter 1 the return of the darklord

Narrator: the worlds over years there was peace, Until the darklord kyluron with his ring of power was almost conquer the worlds. An alliance of men, elves, dwarfs, fairies and heroes from the other worlds made the last alliance to kill kyluron. With the success that kyluron is dead the worlds where at peace. Over years the shadow of kyluron was not dead yet.

3rdpov

Somewhere at a Mordor a old shrine somewhere far from the tower. A green mist appears and then transform into the witch king and one nazgul The witch king got kyluron's ring and put it in the circle. He then started the ritual.

Witch king: oh cha gra e mo Ho cha gor me yu gare xtra le mo ra.

The ring then float as the witch king was almost finish.

Witch king: me ya oh cha gor raaaaaa!!!!!

Then a fire shape human came and dropped down. He was wearing his hood and has two swords. He then took his hood off revealing fire eyes.

Kyluron: witch king?

Witch king: cha go me lor ma. ( my lord is that you?)

Kyluron: mea fa e ma lor a. ( Yes I have reborn.)

The witch king and the nazgul then knee to him.

Kyluron: rise my friends.

They both got up.

Kyluron: what happened?

Witch king: with your death your armies are separated and fighting for your power.

Kyluron: really?

Witch king: yes my lord.

Kyluron then looked at a nazgul.

Kyluron: where are all my nazghouls?

Witch king: I manage to save one but eight of them are somewhere in Mordor hidden by the last alliance of men, elves, and dwarfs even heroes from other worlds.

Kyluron: we will get our revenge but I must get an army.

Witch king: yes now fellow me for your way out.

The witch king and the nazgul then float while kyluron walked as he sees the lands of Mordor.

Kyluron: ahhh looks ok?

Witch king: yes my lord but here.

The witch king gave Kyluron a new mask.

Witch king: a gift for your return.

Kyluron: *wears the mask* thanks.

The witch king and nazgul disappear but he only hears the witch King's voice.

Witch king: let's go my lord we are prepare.

Kyluron then smiled and walk to the lands.

Timeskip

Kyle was walking until he heard someone speaking.

???: hey you yeah you.

He then looked to see a orc tied up.