22

Hayley and Ophelia were pacing around the courtyard, where Elijah and Gia were standing around, "Still no sign of her," Hayley told the group anxiously, "What the hell is Eva waiting for?"

Suddenly, Marcel returned to the compound and joined them in the courtyard, "She didn't wait. She took Josephine LaRue not half an hour ago." He informed the group, causing Ophelia's eyes to widen in shock.

"If Eva doesn't need Hope, then where the hell would she go?" Ophelia asked them concerned.

"The same place she kept all the other captives. Where she took Davina." Marcel responded, causing Ophelia to sigh.

"A place no one has been able to find for two years," Elijah added in.

Just then, Marcel's phone rang, and when he saw it was Vincent, he scowled and reluctantly answered it, "When I find you, I am going to rip your head from your neck." He told the man in a threatening tone.

"You may want to hold off on that decapitation. I found them all. Davina's alive," Vincent informed Marcel, who turned to share a glance with Ophelia, both of which sighed in relief, "Sorry, I had to make it look convincing! If you were in on the plan, Eva would have known."

"Yeah, blasting me through a couple glass doors really sold it," Marcel sarcastically commented, "Alright, round of applause. Now what?"

"Now, we got a problem," Vincent suddenly told Marcel, "These kids, they're all linked to her. If she dies, they all die."

"So, we'll find a witch to unlink them." Marcel suggested without hesitation.

"Gonna need somebody with some serious power," Vincent responed, causing Marcel to sigh and looked over at Elijah, who seemed to be thinking the same thing that he was, and hung up the phone.

The duo turned to look over at Ophelia, who raised a brow at him, "Are you crazy? I can't do this alone," She lied to the group, clearly having ulterior motives, "I'm going to need help from Freya."

______

Later on that day, Ophelia, Freya, Elijah, and Marcel arrived at Eva's hideout for the children she captured so they could meet with Vincent and finish preparing for their plan.

Marcel was carrying Eva in his arms as they walked toward the magic circle made of salt and herbs Freya and Ophelia set up in the middle of the warehouse. At each point was a lit white candle.

"Lay her inside the salt, and lie on either side of her. Each of you take her hand," Freya instructed the group before turning to Elijah and Ophelia, "Ophelia and I will act as a bridge into her mind, but I'm trusting you to anchor us, brother."

"Do what you need to do." Elijah replied, nodding his head.

Marcel laid Eva down on the floor in the middle of the triangle, and then he and Vincent looked up at Freya for further instructions, "Rebekah is buried deep. Eva will not give her up without a fight." She continued on.

"Then she gets a fight," Marcel responded, determination in his tone.

"Be careful," Ophelia warned Marcel, who began to look worried, "You're entering Eva's mind. If she kills you in there, you will be lost. And, if you kill her before you free Rebekah, then there's no going back, Rebekah will be gone forever. Once you have Rebekah, then, and only then, can Eva be dealt with, alright?"

Vincent took a step breath, nodding his head, "We got it," He responded in a calm tone,

Vincent and Marcel each laid down on either side of Eva inside the triangle and held her hands. Ophelia immediately beside Vincent, "You'll need a weapon, Vincent." She told the man, pulling Eva's knife out of her boot and held it out to Vincent, who looked at her in confusion.