Chapter 15

You trained with Grimmjow so you could fight with your sword. You remembered your skills instantly without thinking about it. It felt great to fight with it. Your joy was so big that you didn't recognize Grimmjows next attack in time. You avoided close but fell to the ground.

,,Che, at this rate I'll have to keep protecting you.", he teased you while holding his sword infront of your face.

,,That's right.. Why did you even protected me the day I came here?", you wanted to know then.

,,No plan. My body just moved by itself. It almost felt like a Dejavu.", he said cool and sheathed his sword.

,,I see. So, Th-

,,Don't thank me, you stupid!", he cut you off.

,,I'm sorry.", you rubbed your back head.

The blue-haired just sighed.

,,Do you want to tell me something about your past life?", you broke the silence.

,,I can't. You don't remember anything about your life after death.", he explained in a cold tone.

,,Really nothing?", you asked.

,,Just a voice in my head which was always there since I'm in Hueco Mundo.", he replied with a low voice.

,,Maybe your wife?", you tried to tease him.

,,No, it's a female brat, she sounds a bit like you.", he teased you instead.

,,So a girl? What is she saying?", you asked nosy.

,,You are the king, Grimmjow.", he sharpened his eyes and watched you with an insane smirk.

Your eyes opened wide and your head hurt again, but much more painful than before. It was too much and you passed out.

,,Uchiha!", Grimmjow shouted but his words didn't reach you.

..

**You sat on a grass covered hill besides a blue-haired boy with electric blue eyes. A fresh breath of air ran through his soft hair.

,,You know Akame..", he broke the silence while watching the sky.

,,What is it, Jou?", you watched him a bit confused.

,,One day I'll be the king of everything and there will never be a war again.", he said strong.

You couldn't hold back your giggling.

,,Stop giggling like that!", he grumpled.

,,Aye, aye. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it.", you controlled yourself.

,,I'm serious. No one should live like we had to do.", the blue-haired said sternly.

,,You're right. You are the king, Grimmjou!", you replied with a warm smile.

,,Che. You stupid.", Jou just pouted.**

You woke up in shock. ,,It just cannot be true.", you mumbled while holding your sweat covered forehead.

,,Yo, brat! You woke up!",you were watched by blue and bored eyes.

,,Stop calling me that.", you just pouted.

,,Huh? You dont know your age and you are small like a little brat.", he raised his eyebrows theatrically.

,,I'm 14.", you were still pouting.

,,Oh, then I'm sorry naturally.", he replied sarcastically.

,,I have to talk to Aizen.", you said then gravely.

,,Again?", Grimmjow wondered.

,,Aye, I need more informations.", you explained while standing up.

,,Are you sure it's good for you to remember all these things too fast? You passed out for a few hours.", he interposed.

,,Are you caring?", you teased him.

,,Che. Youre still my fraccion and my right hand, forgotten?", he smirked.

,,Because you lost both? Oh right, it was the left site.", you teased him again.

,,Watch your mouth, girl.", he warned you.

,,You're right. I'm sorry Grimmjow.", you apologized honestly.

,,Allright.", he said cool.

,,No stupid?", you wondered.

,,Always been.", he hid his grin.

,,You might be right.", you smirked a bit frightened.

The blue-haired just raised an eyebrow.

,,By the way..", he broke the silence then, ,,What exactly was the plan of this Madara?"

,,To unit the world for peace under a great and powerful Doujutsu.", you explained.

,,And you can do it?", he asked dryly.

,,I don't think so", you smirked.

,,So what are you planning to do if Aizen knows?", he wanted to know.

,,I guess he already does.. I have to figure out what he's planning and what my purpose is.", you replied strong.

..
--