Chapter 1; Science class

"Ow fricken, ow!" Yelled Conner as Charlie practically runs him over to get to science class  "Sorry man! Snooze you lose!" Charlie yells over his shoulder as he runs. "Are you okay?" Asks Kiera as she helps him to his feet. " Ya I guess." Conner states "I like racing him but he always knocks me down." Don't  worry, I'll get him!" Case yells as he takes off after him. He's faster, so it didn't take long "Got ya!" Case shouted "AHHHHHH!" Charlie screams after the sudden attack. "What the heck was that!?!" He yelled, still in slight shock. "Its called karma!" Case shouted back.                    

          "Boys, my office now!" the Super Intended says out of know where. "Who invited the stiff?" Case says back, starting to get mad. "Case just go. Don't get into more trouble then you already have." Kiera said softly. "Why are you always right." Said Case back to her with a smile. She did the same, "Bye." said Charlie as he stomped away. "Bye you jerk!" Conner yelled after Charlie. "Later nerd!" replied Charlie playfully. "Sorry I'm late!¨ said Shades running up to join the group. Her real name was Liliana, but everyone called her Shades because of her legit shades. She looked confused as she scanned the pack of friends and asked, ¨Where are Case and Charlie?¨ Ashlyn  pointed behind them to see Case and Charlie shoving each other down the hallway. "Ouch, what did they do this time?¨ She asked, glancing back at them. "Same as always, just rough housing." Kiera sighed. "You okay?" Asked Shades, a worried look in her eyes. Kiera looked down the hallway in Case and Charlie's direction looked back and blushed but stayed quiet. "Ohh I see what's going on here!" Shades said excitedly, smiling like an idiot. "What no!? He likes me!" She said defensively  ¨Yeah, I guess your right." said Shades, agreeing with that statement. The bell rings and they all finally get to class when they get in the room the teacher looks and smiles "welcome! come on in! Wait two of you are missing." He looked at them for a while and finally said "Aggie and Case, that's it." Aggie was Charlies nickname because Texas A&M is the school that he wanted to go, but ended up here instead at Yale University, which is better if you ask me. They all sat down at their desks, when suddenly Charlie bursst in the room  and screamed ¨I found it!¨ Case shoved him onto the floor and yelled ¨I solved the math you plagiarizer! You just tripped me on the way here!¨ Case shouted to the body on the floor. ¨ I figured out how many pulses of electro magnetic waves we need to shoot at a black hole to extract energy, while this idiot was doodling on a table!" Case yelled quickly. "So how many?" Shades said eagerly. "Well it depends on the center mass and how much it can take to not implode. The black hole drifting to andramada is the one I  calculated and it's right here!" He yelled tossing them a paper airplane with random math and one circled number. "Well how long   Do we have to do this?" Asked Ashlyn, worried they won't have time to put the plan in action.  "Wellllll...."