Chapter 3; Bake Sale

(Two weeks later) "Why are the cupcakes on fire!?" Asked Conner as he, Case, and Shades entered the kitchen. "Because someone decided to put the wrappers on before they go in the oven!" Kiera shouted staring down at Charlie. "Well it's not my fault! You where busy day dreaming about-" He began, but was interrupted. "Stop yelling!" Ashlyn shouted to both of them interrupting Charlie's comeback. 

             (Another 2 weeks later)

      "Well! All of the cupcakes are ready to sell, the stands all over town are ready, and I've Decided the teams!" Shades exclaimed. " The team's are; Ashlyn and me, Charlie and Conor , and Case with Kiera! " Shades told them, laughing at the last team. Kiera looked down and sighed, Case on the other hand was having a silent celebration. " what do we do if the bake sale doesn't get us all the money we need?" Charlie asked Case began to smile wide and laugh to himself "don't worry about that." He said still laughing. "Oh great." Ashlyn sighed not wanting any part of what he had planned. "Well we have one week left before the deadline so let's get to work!" Kiera said not wanting to be stuck with Case for to long. The teams got in to 3 cars Ashlyn and shades got a ride from Ashlyn's mom, Charlie rode his bike Conner rode his for wheeler and Case and Kiera took Cases truck.

Three days later

The friends counted their money at the end of the first three days, which only summed up to 9,872$. "Well let's get back to it!" Kiera said expressing more and more confidence. "I don't know about you but we are out of cupcakes." Ashlyn said frowning "ya us to." Conner and Charlie said also frowning. "Actually, Kiera we are out to." Case concluded. "Then what do we do?" Asked shades. Case smiled devilishly, "whatever your thinking, stop" Conner said but Case continues to smile...