Chapter 7: The trip

A/N hey guys and gurls shades originally wanted this to be a smut chapter but but she doesn't want to write and I don't like writing smut so this will be more of a rising action chapter. Bye see y'all later.(I'm so Texan lol)

That morning Kiera, Ashlyn, And Shades made breakfast for everyone, Gavin checked the ships  status while Conner, Charlie, and Case made a plan and gathered gear for the energy extraction. "hey Gavin?" Case shouted "yes?" He shouted back "does this thing have any kind of weapon system?" Case shouted even louder "well it has... "if you going to scream, go outside!" Ashlyn loudly interrupted "but we would die." Gavin said in confusion " I think thats what she meant gav." Case replied. The friends laughed about the conversation and sat down to eat. "Holy crap these waffles are good!" Conner said with a mouth full. "Thanks, it's my family's  recipe!" Ashlyn replied with a smile. "not sure if Ashlyn has a waffle recipe but what the heck" the author said. "Who's the disembodied voice?" Shades asked in confusion. Suddenly a bright flash of light appeared and the friends were back to what Ashlyn last said. "So we're about 22 hours away from the black hole, anybody got a prayer ready?" Charlie joked. Case suddenly jumped on the table "kUmBiAh mY loRd!" He shouted in a waving singing voice "your going to hell just for that." Conner laughed "Charlie said to pray so I'm showing my fellowship to God." He  said with a smile. "Ok Jesus boy, get off the table." Kiera said motioning for him to get down. They say for a while thinking about the insane thing they were about to pull off. Charlie broke the silence, "So here's what we are going to do....."

A/N guess what? Another freaking chapter in the same night I'm on a roll! I got kinda lazy with this one, just wanted somthing a little funny to raise the tension of the story because you guys and girls totally love my book soooo much ;) that's it for now so I'll see you next time, bye!