Chapter 4; Cases plan

As Case explained his plan, the girls died laughing and Charlie and Conner began to back up slowly "Guys! Don't be a wuss come on!"  Case called to them. "So let me get this straight, you want to charge people to watch y'all fight?" Shades said laughing."ya they will be a tag team and I'll be by myself." Case explained but she continued to laugh. "There is no way in heck I'm fighting you." Conner said worried "dude, both of us together can take him! Come on!" Charlie said, wanting revenge for the hallway attack in chapter one (the forth wall has been broken). "So we have a deal?" Case asked "indeed we do." Charlie answered for both of them. "We're going to start your  funeral planning." Ashlyn said as the three girls walked away.

The next day

Case had rented a small fighting ring for the three boys and had sold a surprising  300$ worth of tickets! (mostly from other friends and family of all three of them). The past day Case spent training  as Conner and Charlie spent it  strategizing. A few hours past and it was fight time,  Case was waiting in the ring for the tag team to show up and surprisingly they did. When they stepped in the ring Charlie started trying to get in Cases head but was only angering him. "Let's nacho libre this Ramses wannabe!" Charlie shouted, this did nothing but give him more of a reason to hurt him."so I'm supposed to try and choke him out with his shirt right?" Conner asked way to loud.Case heard this so he removed his shirt reviling a scar that he never mentioned to the group which made the friends wonder. Kiera, Ashlyn, and Shades were all in the stands not sure how they felt about the whole situation, as they thought Case was joking. The bell rang starting the fight, Conner ran at Case full speed and jumped at him but Case caught him and threw him back to the corner he started in. That made Charlie mad so he did the same while Case wasn't paying attention, Charlie got on his back and tried to choke him out but Case simply pulled his arm away from his neck and threw him over his back next to Conner. The crowd cheered except Kiera Ashlyn and Shades who all cringed At the sight of two of their friends getting tossed around like toys. Conner and Charlie go up and charged case at the same time, Conner grabbed Cases leg and pulled it out from under him  but he barely kept his balance until Charlie pushed him over. Case hit the ground and the crowd lost it,Charlie and Conner took time to bask in the glory but it was short lived as Conner suddenly fell Charlie looked back to se Case push Conner out of the arena eliminating him from the fight leaving Charlie to take him on alone.  Ashlyn went to go take care of Conner while Kiera and shade watched Charlie take on the pissed off giant that  Immediately one punch KOed him. Once Charlie woke up he saw Case, Shades, and Kiera sitting beside his bed "heyyy sorry about the whole knock you uncontious thing. That wasn't supposed to do that." Case said apologetically "my amount of forgiveness will depend on how much money we made." Charlie said "how will three hundred dollars do?" Shades cut in "I'll think about it." Charlie said playfully "hey where are Conner and Ashlyn by the way?" Kiera asked." In the car I think Shades said."

Authors note: holy frickin crap that one was long it's Cases btw. Hope you enjoyed and I'm going to sleep until my hand cramps go away so see you later.  :)