ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

Don't say a thing, don't say a single word of praise. Shush, just shush. Why? Because you made this book happen.

Not me, no, not at all. You did.

You inspired me. With each and every read, with each and every vote and comment. You did something incredible - you kept me pushing, through this hectic life of mine, you inspired me to move on, even when I started to believe my writing no longer held worth.

I'm not kidding. Never in my life had I felt so terrible about my writing as a couple of months ago, when my literature teacher began harassing me.

What a hoe. Smh. I'll smack her fat ass with my first place Philosophy competition diploma next year. She better watch out!!! Or else she'll lose those thicc thighs!! 😤😤

Haha. And if you're reading this - I love you. I love you from the depth of my strange heart. Because you've read this book and hopefully learned a lesson through it. That's all I wish, as an author. For the reader to grow through my mere thoughts - and if the reader grows, so does my heart, as I know I did good.

And so on, I could go on and on! I'm doing my best not to get sappy and break out of my usual serious persona, I truly am... but I already failed, haha. I'm simply overjoyed right now.

Yes! Oh! There are so many things left unsaid. Too many things, I'd have to admit, which is why I'll be hosting a Q&A. Drop your wildest of questions, speculations, whatever, about me and the book! I'd be glad to answer them - honestly, I don't want this book to end yet.

I just - I kind of want to cry right now. You know? I'm about to end a book, and I feel almost as if I were about to kill a person (WoOw not LikE I kiLleD tHe MC). I never thought I'd get this attached to this story and its readers. Good Lord!

How do I express my endless gratitude? How do I -

I... I simply love all of you too much.