SiCkO mOdE

"Do you wanna talk?"-Drayke

"Yeah." 

I grab his hand and I take him to my favorite spot outside.It's kind of under a tree on a little bench that I bought,Zion and I took hours to put it together but we got it.

"Whats wrong love?"-Drayke

"Did you see that guy in there with Zi?"

"Yeah he seems like a dick."-Drayke

"Well he is,I know you probably don't wanna hear this but.That is my ex we dated for a year and he cheated on me and then tried to lie a bout it.After he cheated on me he spread a lot of rumors about me that wasn't even true and I haven't seen him in years so it's weird seeing someone that I loved."

My eyes started watering and I was about to cry Drayke noticed and hugged me tight.I love his hugs they are so comforting.

"Love listen to me."-Drayke

He picked my face up and made me look into his eyes.His eyes are so pretty.

"Love he didn't deserve you,You know that and you don't need to be afraid of anything because I promise you no matter what I will be  here to support you and make sure your the happiest girl alive."-Drayke

He then kisses me very slow but for a very long time an I enjoyed every minute of it.

"How about this I take you on a date tomorrow."-Drayke  

"Hmm,I might have to think about that.Can I have another kiss to think about it?"

"You can have all the kisses you want."-Drayke

He pulls me onto his lap and we kiss one more time and then go back inside.

"Are you good now?"-Dad

"Yes a lot bet-."

I get picked up by someone I don't know who but they start running next thing I know I am in the pool.When I come out from the water I see Zion standing there laughing.

"Are you being fucking serious!"

"Oopsie that was on accident."-Zion 

"I hate you with a passion."

No you don't but you know what you could have said."-Zion 

"We will say it together on 3."

"3,2,1 and."

"That was not very sicko mode of you."

Yes we are still little children but I love my Zi and I don't know what I would do without him.

*If you guys wanna know who Zion is his @ is zionwitten you can find him on Instagram but yeah bye I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!*