The café

It had been a few weeks since I had been kicked out of the dance school with Ellie and jimin, I had been removed from all lessons due to a misunderstanding between jimin and miss Jun and now I was stumped I had no where to go due to my family living so far away and no dance school to dance at. its a Sunday afternoon and im sat here in a café drinking my iced mocha listening to the quiet tunes that play as i raised my iced mocha to my lips taking a glance around when i noticed a tall light brown haired man standing in the queue he was hella cute i almost instantly fell in love his small baby bunny nose that was pink from the cold his big smile was perfect, everything about him was perfect, after analyzing his angelic face he started walking to wards me had he noticed i was looking at him? my heart began to flutter when a million questions ran through my head, as he got closer i noticed the tattoo on his arm it had roses and petals and then i realized it was jimin!, he was across from me at the table and he seemed to freeze as he glanced at me it took a while for him to realise it was me.

"ari! is it really you? am i dreaming?" jimin said excited to see you,

"obviously its me jimin who else would it be!" i replied sarcastically

" im sorry for what happened a few weeks ago ari" his eyes began to water as he looked me in the eyes I sprung up and gave him the biggest hug, his strong and muscular arms wrapped around me and I finally felt safe i haddent felt like this in weeks!

"Don't worry jimin, I missed you so much!" I said in excitement as I stared into his glistening eyes with a smile.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you for weeks"

"It's been hard without the training but it's been okay" I replied.

Jimin took my hands in his and smiled. "It'll all work out in the end ari, Dont worry"