Nine

"Wake up" Seungcheol whispered into the ears of the younger. Jeonghan groaned tiredly. He really wanted to sleep some more.

"Wake up sleepy head"

"Ugh!" Jeonghan cried and bolted from bed frowning at his husband. Seungcheol chuckled at the look on his face as he left the bed. But suddenly, his chest began to ache. Something bad was going to happen. He could just feel it

"Remember I told you I would teach you how to swim, it's time now"

"it's fine... I don't need... " Jeonghan said attempting to go back to bed but Seungcheol rushed to him and pulled him out of the bed. He stood on his two feet and sighed in defeat. That bad feeling still lingered around him but he pushed it aside.

"Who is bathing first?"

"Why don't we bathe together?" Seungcheol said with a soft smirk.

Jeonghan reddened "I don't think that is a good idea."

"Why?"

Jeonghan frowned "I have all these red marks and hickeys from last night"

Seungcheol lifted his white shirt and turned around so Jeonghan could see the long red finger nail marks on his back.

"You did a lot more damage last night"

Jeonghan ran his hands over the back. "I'm really sorry Cheollie" he muttered chewing his lower lips as his hands kept grazing the mark. Seungcheol turned round and Jeonghan could see he had reawakened desire inside him. He looked really turned on. Jeonghan scoffed.

"I don't think we are going to have that bathe together after all"

"Why not?"

"The look on your eyes says that you aren't going to keep your hands to yourself once we get in there...my body aches so I don't think I can let you touch me"

"Jeonghannie" He grumbled.

Jeonghan brought out his tongue and dashed to the bathroom locking it behind him. Once inside safely, he  chuckled to himself before bathing. The warm water helped to relax his aching muscles. After the quick shower, he left the bath feeling refreshed.

Seungcheol gave him a twisted smile as he came out of the bathroom.

"Looking good babe" He whispered. Jeonghan ignored him then Seungcheol entered the bathroom after him. Once their bathing was over, they wore their swimming trunks and walked towards the pool. Jeonghan shook severely as he watched the blue water. He looked at Seungcheol.l with apprehension.

"I'm afraid of the water"

"Just take a deep breath. It's going to be okay. I'm here"

 Seungcheol guided Jeonghan into the water. He began to teach him the basics until he slowly began to pick up. Soon, he was swimming much better.

"This is great, I think I'm finally getting the hang of it" Jeonghan yelled excitedly. Seungcheol held him in his arms letting Jeonghan wrap his own arms around his neck. He managed a smile but Jeonghan knew something was wrong

"Tell me, what's eating you up?" He asked softly.

Seungcheol sighed. "It's my sister! I can't stand it knowing that devil had his hands on her" He took a deep breath "I swear, I'll make sure he pays for everything he has done and I will get back what rightfully belongs to me"

Jeonghan nodded. "I understand that you are angry but for now, you have to hold it in. We don't have anything against him for now"

Seungcheol nodded "You're right, I have to chill"

Jeonghan pulled him closer for a passionate kiss which lasted for quite a while until they pulled apart.

"Let's go dry off, I think you did pretty well" Seungcheol said as they both climbed out of the pool. Jeonghan wound an arm around Seungcheol's.

"What do you think we should do today?" He said cheekily.

"How about going to see a movie!" Seungcheol suggested. They began to walk back to the house together. But when they entered, they suddenly froze at the sight of Mrs Yoon. She looked terrible. Her hair was messy. Her eyes red and sunken. She looked like she had had a pretty tough day.

Jeonghan was shocked. "Eomma, what are you doing here? You should have called"

She tightened her fist, her eyes fixated solely on Seungcheol. Jeonghan could feel the hate in her eyes and he wasn't liking it. What could have happened?

His mother continued "I couldn't wait which is why I rushed all the way here. There's no way I'm going to continue allowing my only son to continue living with vultures"

Seungcheol looked shocked to hear this

"I don't understand!" He muttered helplessly.

Mrs Yoon ignored him. "Jeonghan, go in there and pack all your things. I'm taking you back with me"

Jeonghan was getting increasingly irritated. He frowmed "I'm not moving an inch until you tell me what is going on!" he said determinedly.

Mrs Yoon finally took a deep breath seething with rage and pain. "Your father got arrested this morning for drug trafficking" She looked at Seungcheol with death looks. "And it's all his father's fault"

Jeonghan gasped. He looked at Seungcheol and he could see the look of devastation lingering in his eyes and right there, he knew it was over for them. Over!

This was a short chapter but I wanted to finally end the story. The next chapter shall be uploaded soon. Stay with us till the end. I really hope that you enjoy it. Bye!