31

Asher's POV

Today I had physical therapy. I was able to throw a ball, not as far or hard as I can normally but at least I can throw it. I can walk perfectly normal with the bars and I can take a few steps without.

Annie and I's three month anniversary is coming up next week and I'm planning on going to the studio everyday to work on my song. I want to finish the song before our anniversary, so I can release the song as part of my gift to her.

The week went by fast, I was so busy. I was in the studio almost 24/7 and when I wasn't, I was at physical therapy because I also wanted to walk for our anniversary. I noticed that Annie was a little sad that I was so busy. I didn't really tell her what I was doing because I wanted everything to be a surprise. I felt so bad for being so busy but I really wanted our anniversary to be special. My song was finished a few days early, so I was able to advertise it a bit.

Today was the day. I had plans to celebrate with Annie at 6 pm. I woke up at 10 am, ate breakfast, got dressed and ready for the day. I checked my phone to see that my song had blown up. It was released at midnight and it already has a million views on YouTube. The reactions were amazing, everyone loved it! I was so happy that everyone loved my song because I really want Annie to love it as well.

A posted a video about my song and thanking my fans for all the support on Instagram. Then I posted for Annie and I's anniversary. I noticed that Annie had posted too. Her post was so romantic, sweet and cute, I loved it. I liked and commented on it.

I decided to make a vlog of my day today. I thought it would be cool to vlog because today is going to be amazing.

A few minutes later, I looked at my clock. It read, 12:02. Shoot! I have to be downstairs for physical therapy in 3 minutes. I rushed downy to where my physical therapy was and we got started.

Today was one of the last days of physical therapy because I am now able to walk! All I have to do is make sure I'm walking normally and practice throwing a ball far and hard. I was so happy that I was able to walk just in time for our anniversary. I vlogged a bit of physical therapy, I showed me being able to walk and throwing a ball.

I watched tv for about an hour. I called Johnny to come hangout because I was bored. He was already coming over later with Riley to help me set up for tonight but I called him over early.

When Johnny came, we played videos games, played around with my guitar and played would you rather.

At 4:00 pm, I texted Annie, telling her to dress up tonight and wishing her a happy anniversary. After I texted Annie, I called Riley over, so we could start setting up for tonight.

I had rented the gazebo that's in the garden of the hospital. So when Riley arrived, we set up a two person table in the middle of it. We put candles, cutlery, plates, and flowers on the table. I had bought lots of fairy lights to set up around the gazebo. Riley set those up while Johnny and I set up a small table, on the side of gazebo. We put all my presents for Annie on it. I bought a cake with a picture of us on it, a necklace with the date of the day we started dating, her favourite chocolates, flowers, a teddy bear, and a Kate Spade blanket that she has wanted for forever.

When we were finished setting up everything, Riley said, "She's going to love it!"

"You really think so?" I asked her nervously.

"Yes!" She replied.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Johnny checked his phone and said, "5:15"

"Okay, I have 45 minutes to get ready before I'm meeting Annie." I said.

"What are you waiting for?! Go get ready!" Riley said pushing me in the direction of the hospital.

"Okay but someone need to watch everything." I said.

"I'll watch the stuff. Johnny can help you get ready."

Johnny and I went up to my room. I grabbed my tux from my closet and put in on. I brushed my teeth, put cologne and deodorant on. Johnny helped me do my hair. It was 5:45 by the time I was ready. I texted Annie to see if she was ready, since the curtains between our rooms was closed. She wasn't ready right away but a few minutes later, she was.

When I went to her room, her door was closed. I knocked on it and she answered a minute later. When she opened the door my jaw dropped.

"W-wow. Annie, you look so beautiful." I said.

_________________________________
Ashannie cuteness alert next chapter!🥰🚨❤️