chapter 1

Hi my name is Liz, but my mom and friends call me Lizzy. So I'm at home on a Friday night because I have homework and my mom just went on her date with her boyfriend Owen I only meet him once or twice but from what I can tell and what my mom told me he seemed nice. But I also been told he has 3 sons I haven't met them so I don't know who they are. The reason why is because Owen and his sons live in a different state than me and Mom.
(The next day)
It was Saturday morning I checked my Instagram and sent my streaks on Snapchat. Then I decided to go downstairs Owen must of spent the night last night because I hear him and my mom talking in the kitchen. I started to wonder what they was talking about so I decided to get close to the door and press my ear against the door, but with me being my clumsy self I literally fell into the kitchen and landed on the floor. They looked at me and Owen said what are you doing and mom asked was you trying to hear what we was talking about. I said hey whats up you guys and answered mom's question with maybe she just shook her head and laughted. Mom told me to go upstairs and change out of my PJs and into some regular clothes I say ok and go change.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading this chapter if you like it vote and comment and check out my new book called Invisible if you want to thanks.