chapter 14

Lizzy's pov.
So today is the day that I have to go and see my new school. I called Leigh last night and told her everything that is happening she said that everything would be fine.

We went to the school and met some of my teachers and some of the kids. Most of the kids was just staring at me and whispering to their friends who's that. When I was supposed to go take a look around the school these two kids show up. We was walking down the hallway when one of them asked so what's your name? I said Liz. The other one asked so why did you move here? I said well my mom is getting remarried and we moved in to the guys house that is going to be my step dad. They said oh. I asked them what their names was they said Kylie and Jackson. Kylie and Jackson asked me when I was going to start school I told them sometime this week I think they said ok we see than.

As we was walking out my mom asked me so how do you think you'll like it. I said I don't know I haven't even started yet you can't expect me to know just from the showing me around. Because everyone could just be acting nice, just because they knew my parents would be up their with me. Mom just rolled her eyes, and said I'm sure you will like it.
------------------------------------------
If you like the story vote, and if you have any suggestions comment them or message me thanks for reading.😘