V live {1}

Hanbyeol starts her vlive in the late afternoon

Hanbyeol starts her vlive in the late afternoon. After she finds a good spot for her phone to sit, she sits back and smiles.

"Hello my little lovelies!" She tilts her head to the side, "I should give you guys and official name at some point... maybe one day!"

unnie, we are happy to see you!
you haven't done a live in forever hanbyeol-ah
 we missed youuuu

"Ahhh, yes. I have been quite busy lately. Right now I've run into some writers block and I decided to drop by and say hello! For now though, think of this as catch up time." Hanbyeol chucks and leans back into her seat.

It wasn't a lie saying that she has been busy. She has been packed with photo shoots for some brand deals and then she's been producing some music on the side. Though despite making the music, Hanbyeol wasn't so sure that the songs would be released. It has been a rough while in her life and the songs that she was making were very personal and emotional.

The lie was that she was having writers block. She was feeling lonely and isolated when she was writing a song. Writing was her emotional outlet and the emotions can get really strong for her when she dives deeper into her feelings. Hanbyeol needed to talk about something, something that wasn't about the topics that was causing her problems.

"So, think of this small live as a chance as to ask me some questions. I haven't gotten to do a small q & a in a long while. So throw some questions at me!"

Are you taking care of yourself unnie?
Noona, what music are you working on???
can you give us a small spoiler for a song~
i
s it true u have a 95 liner chat?

Choosing to ignore the comments are the music, she smiles at the last comment she read. "Yes I do! I made it not too long ago actually. It is a bit odd in the chat though because I am the second oldest out of all of them. It's funny when someone wants something because they will resort to calling me 'noona'. The chat is slowly growing with more 95 liners, but I do have Blackpink's Jisoo in it, NCT's Taeyong and Johnny and Yuta, and then BTS's Jimin and Taehyung. I am trying to get more in it, but we'll see who I can manage to get in it!"

what else do they call you besides noona/unnie XD
awww Taehyung is the 95 maknae 

Hanbyeol shifts around as she reads more comments. She didn't want to reveal too much about the group chat since she didn't want to upset any of those in it right now. A notification pops up on her phone and she laughs at it.

wahhh, was are you laughing about hanbyeol-ahhh

"Johnny wants to say hello and says thanks for the mention I gave him. The 95 group chat is now blowing up with comments. Jisoo-ah, if you are watching, please tell the boys to calm down!" She shakes her head, her mood lightens up even more when she reads the live comments.

i bet the younger ones are getting jealous
they want to keep hera to themselves
of course johnny would say that hehehe
you should try to get mamamoo in it, more girl power
who's your favorite 95 liner

"If I said who my favorite was, they would all collectively kick me out of the chat!" Hanbyeol gets closer to the camera. "Ah, let's ignore the others my lovelies. I'll give the younger ones attention when I end the live."

I bet she is like their mother instead of a sister
monsta x chat is probably blowing up too
a
ll her kids want attention!!!
we want attention to unnieee

"Anyways," her eyes brighten, "I hope you all have ate well today and have taken care of yourselves too. Before asked, I ate too. Jooheon oppa showed up early with some lo mein for me, he wanted to pay me back for feeding him and the rest of the boys not too long ago."

how are max and jasmine, i miss the kitties too
please post some pictures with the boys
they are all soft for her
have the boys met the cats!
marry me Heraaa

"You'll have to get in line, love. You'll also have to go through many people and then ask the boys for permission. I mean the boys, I mean all of them." Hanbyeol laughs at the comment. The responses to what she said was even better than the request of marriage.

"Ah, I guess it is almost time for me to sign off. I promised some friends that I would go spend the night with them. Please take care of yourselves tonight and don't stay up too late. See you next time my little lovelies!" 

Before she ends the live, she gives the camera flying kiss. Once she hits the end button, she collects her phone to answer the many texts from different people that were sent during the vlive.

--- -.- .- -.-- -..-. - .... .. ... -..-. .-- .- ... -..-. ..-. ..- -.

this actually a lot of fun to write! If you had the chance to ask Hanbyeol some questions, what would you ask her?

-Circee