Fansign Moments

1. Loud Love

It happened during a short break between groups of people. While her manager and staff cleaned up some of the mess that was created and moved some gifts offstage Hanbyeol was making silly poses for the fan sites that came too. She was just goofing off like she normally was right when a loud scream cut through the room.

"NOONA!"

Hanbyeol jumped in her seat and looked frantically around the room. She grab her mic to answer the unknown boy, thinking that it was something bad due to how loud he was.

"Huh? Who called me? Are you okay?"

A boy, maybe five years younger than her, started jumping up and down waving his arms to catch her attention. Before she could ask any more questions he screams back at her.

"NO, I'M HURT WITH HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE."

Instantly her face becomes red and her jaw opens slightly. Half the crowd cheers in agreement and the other half coos at her reaction. Hanbyeol shakes her head while covering her face. He had hit her at her weak point, compliments.

2. The Classic Pick Up Line

Hanbyeol was half way through one group of people when a girl her age came up next. The girl was clutching the album in her hands as if it was her lifesupport, which it probably was. The girl sits down in front of her and hangs her head a little before sliding the album to Hanbyeol.

"Hello! What's your name?"

"...jessic"

Hanbyeol smiles gently and opens to album to sign it. While she does, she offers her left hand for the girl to hold. Jessica takes her idols hand and looks up at her while she was gaining some confidence.

"That's a pretty name. Every Jessica I met was always as pretty as its name."

"Back in America? You lived in Tennessee right?"

Hanbyeol looks up at the now confident girl as she starts speaking in English, smiling at the language change. It wasn't too often when a fan speaks in her other main language. She closes the signed album and grabs the fans hand with her other free one, nodding her head in response.

"Ah, well that makes sense because you're the only ten I see."

Her face gets red and she takes her occupied hands to cover her cheeks in response. The fans cheer at their now blushing idol and it was named an iconic moment in the fandom.

 ..  - .-. .. . -..  -- -.--  -... . ... -

I had some ideas and threw them together. This is not edited at all.
I had motivation to write because of someone who added the story to another list called "Update Pls", hint with some bleeped parts of their user - CreateI**********19
I felt really bad bc of that, so you can say that this is dedicated to them since they got me to motivation for it