Sequel!!!

Hey, guys! So, this book will be the sequel to my first story ever: Bionic Stolen. If you did not read Bionic Stolen, I suggest you do so. Not so it will get more views (It already has more than enough to make me happy), but so you won't be confused during this story. Bionic Stolen focused more on the background knowledge, so if you miss that, you'll miss the whole story.

With that being said, I was insanely happy with how the first book turned out and how much support I received from it. I plan to I make this sequel much better than the original story, so be prepared for: Action, Drama, Pain, Romance, Secrecy and most of all, PLOT TWISTS!!!
Here's the summary again, just to refresh your memories-

Two days. That's how long she's been held hostage. After suffering multiple attacks and nightmares, Bree is coming to realize her biggest threat is her own emotions. As the twenty four hour waiting period is winding down on her ransom claim, she's becoming more anxious to leave this horrid lab. But will she leave to be with the family who neglected her? Or will she stay to protect the abused boy who stood by her? What about her seemingly forgotten nightmare? What does it mean for her? Will she ever get a full explanation for the reason she's in this mess? What about her bionics? Will she ever be able to activate them. Even with the smartest man in the world by her side, there will be numerous struggles against her through this epic story of action, betrayal, romance and drama.

Anyone in need of a Bionic Stolen refresher? Well, I'll give you one anyways:

He needs to learn a lesson. My dad didn't raise me to sit on the sidelines and go along with the crowd. He taught me to take matters into my own hands and put everyone else in their place. Teach them right from wrong. In Chase's case, he need to learn to finish the job. So that's what I'm going to do. Teach him to stay focused and get his missions done the right way. And I have the perfect way to snap Chase out of his little trance...
___________________________________________
According to her, nobody at home cared for her enough to train her...Kinda like no one here cares about me.

Except for Bree.

She helped me open up about my abuse. She comforted me when Douglas hurt me. She taught me how to stay strong- just like she was staying strong here, in this prison. In short, she cared about me.

And it's only fair if I return the favor.

"Bree," I started. She looked up at me with her glistening chocolaty eyes.

"I'm going to train you. You'll be a true bionic."

Now, I already have the first two chapters types and under editing process, and I will be working on chapter three tomorrow, so if any of you have any ideas or suggestions you want me to incorporate into the story, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! It's easier to add in your ideas near the beginning, so please get them in SOON!!!

What's that? you want the first chapter right NOW? Well, alrighty then! I have the actual first chapter up now, so prepare yourselves for Bionic Escaped!!!

Until next time...

PEACE OUT PICKLES!!!