|| I N T R O D U C T I O N S ||

Are you a dedicated writer who feels that you don't get enough credit for all your hard work? Well, you've come to the right place! Welcome to The Dauntless Warrior Awards, created by a fellow author looking to dig up some hidden gems.

As a hardworking writer struggling to get my ideas spread to the world, I know how frustrating it can be. So I decided to make this competition in the hopes that I can reward the most worthy authors a chance to do just that.

This competition is starting small, but if successful, I hope to expand. My judges are native to a variety of languages—but at the moment, this competition is only accepting English entries. If you don't make it through, or struggle with the English language, keep an eye out for this book in the future. ;)

Well, I suppose I've talked enough. In the next chapter, you'll find all the information you need about this competition. If you're interested in what you read, the entry form is included in the following chapter.

But hurry, only a few slots have been made available for each category!

With lots of love, the creator,
~Irisysal

Credit for the cover goes to saccente
And LightAM played a huge role in helping me perfect this competition.
A big thanks to them both. You dudettes are amazing!